Different Views

Discussion in 'Sidewalk Cafe' started by Joep, Oct 22, 2006.

1. Joep

Joep Active Member

On this board there are many different views and opinions, this link shows that even one country can have so many different looks to it as opinions.

I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did

My Beautiful America

Joep

Last edited: Oct 22, 2006
  2. Rogue

Rogue New Member

That was beautiful, Joep...thanks for sharing it with us.

3. Trouble

Trouble Member

Two thumbs up! Thanks joep.
    All of us in this USA need to remember how blessed we are, and that our Freedom is NOT Free.

Trouble

4. Hollywood

Hollywood New Member

5. ANDY 956

ANDY 956 Member

Change of image?

Nice posts Joep and Hollywood.

No one can doubt your patriotism for your country but I for one am not buying into your sudden change of character.

Both of you have stung the members of this site before and I know a good wind-up when I see it.

You will probably be telling us next, that you will not be able to compete in the UBT finals because you have both volunteered to drive disabled old ladies to Church.

Good joke boys.

Andy :laugh:

6. elyssez

elyssez Member

Andy-

It's no joke, no wind up to a sting.

Joep posted this video out of his deep appreciation for our country. I'm sure that's the reason Hollywood posted a response.

Sure, we bitch and complain on this site all the time. We argue, we laugh, we rally around eachother in times of need. But make no mistake. We Americans (myself included), have a deep love for our country, and the freedom we are privilaged to have to express our various opinions. We consider it an honor to be a part of this country.

So just relax, and enjoy our sentimental posts.:)

7. toolman1

toolman1 Active Member

Ditto

DITTO, DITTO, DITTO. Well said elyssez! :band2:

8. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

So that rumor IS TRUE

Elyssez is ANOTHER Joep alias!

God Bless America!

9. Joep

Joep Active Member

This really shows what our beautiful country is about and the chance for all to realize their life long dreams.

If this really does happen I'm moving in with BJFAN4 in Canada. I hope Hollywood does not beat me there

BlueMountain.com

Joep

10. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

Yeah and I recall Alex Baldwin saying something to that extent about the current Executive in Charge! He wouldn't take the airfare!

Hey Joe don't worry we in America are crazy yes - Stupid NO! (Then again there was that Frist thing...)

11. Hollywood

Hollywood New Member

Freedom costs $1.05

Look, just to clarilfy --

while i definately embrace the gifts of free speech and other freedoms this country stands for, you need to go back and give my "Freedom Isn't Free" video a second viewing. listen to the words. see how the focus changes about halfway thru the song. and realize that the song is all a big joke.

jeez, can't a guy even be sarcastic around here any more without being hailed as a patriot? ;)

-hd.

12. Joep

Joep Active Member