$100,000 Blackjack Tournament - Paris - Las Vegas, NV

Discussion in 'Blackjack Events (USA)' started by Dakota, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Dakota

Dakota Top Member

johnr, BughouseMaster and george like this.
  2. BughouseMaster

BughouseMaster Active Member

FINALLY!

KenSmith and johnr like this.
  3. BughouseMaster

BughouseMaster Active Member

What's up with the SUPER heavily inflated 1st prize and 85% smaller 2nd place prize though? With that kind of prize pool, and 4th place (at the final table) getting < 1% of the 1st place prize, why the hell didn't they just make it a WINNER TAKE ALL event instead, you know what I'm saying?!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Never seen this type of absolutely lopsided prize-paying event in my 30 years of existence.

4. rhinoman7

rhinoman7 Member

With the limit of 3 per table, will this mean more rounds? Just wondering how the event is structured with these new limits.

george and johnr like this.
  5. johnr

johnr Top Member

At Venitian they started 3 at table, worked ok mostly 1 advance. Then went to 5 at table with plastic partitions, the regular tables stayed at 2 or 3. Don't know about Paris

george likes this.
  6. rhinoman7

rhinoman7 Member

I don't think they have the plastic partitions at any of the Caesar's properties, which is why I was wondering how that would work.

george and johnr like this.
  7. rhinoman7

rhinoman7 Member

Would love to hear a report on this tournament after it happens. Very curious on how each round is structured, and how many rounds there will be. Maybe the number of players overall is more limited due to the table limitations???

johnr and george like this.
  8. george

george Top Member

me too , who went , called hard rock and palace nothing in the near future in biloxi

Last edited: Sep 29, 2020
    johnr likes this.
  9. rhinoman7

rhinoman7 Member

Can anyone give details of how the Paris Tournament went this past weekend?