$60,000 End of the Rainbow blackjack tournament ip biloxi

Discussion in 'Blackjack Events (USA)' started by george, Feb 6, 2017.

1. george

george Top Member

don't know if I'll get a flyer invite or not but went to Bconnected ... had a exclusive package offer under My Offers called today got in I pay $199....have to register by march 7 to reserve spot

The_Professional likes this.
  2. The_Professional

The_Professional Active Member

It is no longer an open event. You can be invited to pay $199, $99. or free. I believe this change is part of overall Boyed recent change in their rules to provide promotion offers only to "good" customers.

3. george

george Top Member

O.K. called today didn't get paper invite but am in on the exclusive package have to pay the $199 ..... I THINK Samstown Tunica tried this with there "good" customers now they don't have a $24,000 Tournament anymore wish they would start it back up like it was at first ...hope Hard Rock don't change theirs...... $15,000 1st place not bad

Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
  4. The_Professional

Good luck George in this one. Thanks for keeping us updated on these events.

george likes this.
  5. george

george Top Member

sorry no luck on 2nd round was beat by $5.00 , $5.00 I say ..... large turnout think 458 1st place $36,150.00 I think ..... heard some got to play without the " invite "..... hope the next one is not the same ... said he would look at it.... I told him to leave the $60,000 open...have a $100,000 or $150,000 one for their " good " customers like the Beau ...also the h Hard Rock is $20,000 1st, $10,000 2nd ,$2,000 all others

6. The_Professional

I was beaten for $5 twice. The last one was at Buffalo Run. I lost to 1st place by $5. You will hopefully win over someone by $5 more often in the future.

george likes this.
  7. george

george Top Member

maybe the Hard Rock on the 25th