Blackjack Tournaments in Biloxi/Gulfport area???

Discussion in 'Blackjack Events (USA)' started by PitchMan, Apr 2, 2018.

1. PitchMan

PitchMan Top Member

Does anyone know if there are any weekly or monthly Blackjack tournaments, of any size, remaining on the Mississippi coast other than the current monthly Hard Rock series? Thanks...

johnr likes this.
  2. johnr

johnr Top Member

I would like to see any good tounaments any where in USA.

3. johnr

johnr Top Member

Don't think that sounded right, what I ment to say is I will try to go to any good tournaments any where if I know of them.

4. PitchMan

PitchMan Top Member

Understood :)

5. The Beau Rivage frequently has blackjack tournaments. Initially I thought they were held monthly but I just checked my June mailout and there is no tournament listed for June. The May tournament was held May 13-15. (Mothers Day Madness) They are usually 50K tournaments with all but first place paid in tableplay. Entry is usually $100 and not invitational. The tournaments usually have registration on Sunday with some sort of incentive such as extra tournament chip for registering then. Late registration and tournament play begins on Monday with the tournament completed on Tuesday.

PitchMan likes this.
  6. PitchMan

PitchMan Top Member

Thanks for the feedback. I've not played a Beau tournament for several years but since I'm retired and can more easily be there on weekdays, I plan to start playing them. I would have played he one this week but I didn't want to be out of town on Mother's Day. If you should run across any weekly tournaments on the Gulf Coast please let us know. The Island View, Palace, Hollywood and others had some in the past but it seems they have all gone away. I'm 8 hours away from Biloxi but I like to play some there at least once a month and I really prefer to go there only when there is a tournament to be played, even if a small one.

7. BughouseMaster

BughouseMaster Active Member

I used to play at Beau Rivage all the time roughly 5-8 years ago! Even took 2nd place in one of their major tournaments for a COOL $2500 in freeplay! Used to also play in the weekly Hardrock tournaments which have then ceased, unfortunately.......... I asked around and only the Beau has the monthly tournaments but sad that Hardrock got rid of their Sun & Wed tourneys... also Isle of Capri used to have also.. anyone know anything about that one? Actually just got back from Beau for Mothers Day and me and the wifey had a GREAT trip! +2K for the good guys!!

KenSmith likes this.
  8. BughouseMaster

Anyone have the motherflipping DETAILS of the supposed large tourney coming on from June 13-15?

9. BughouseMaster

Not everyone all at once now.

10. george

george Top Member

IP $60,000 june14-17 invite only call 888-946-2847 Beau $100,000 june 14-16 invite only call 888-567-6667