BRC $30K Double Deck Blackjack Tournament - July 16 and 17 Miami, OK

Discussion in 'Blackjack Events (USA)' started by Cindy Courtney, Jun 8, 2016.

1. It is that time again! We are gearing up for our July tournament. Same great format, $30K all cash prize pool with everyone at the final table taking home cash money! Registration is live on Stubwire and by popular request we have added the ability to select round times for those of you who like to play early. We are also taking room reservations at the tournament rate of $69 per night. For those of you who have not joined us yet, we may be small but we have a lot to offer! Great food, nice rooms, friendly dealers, a variety of your favorite table games and video poker! For those of you who are making a return trip, we are looking forward to seeing the friends we have made.

If you have any questions, comments or would like a copy of our tournament rules, please email me at Cindy.Courtney@buffalorun.com or call me at 918-541-6249.

Regards,
    Cindy!

2. MrPill

MrPill Active Member

Hi Cindy,

This is on my schedule for next month. Unfortunately Judy will not be able to make it but will have two new players along with me in her place!

Looking forward to seeing everyone again!
    -Dan

3. Billy C

Billy C Top Member

I will be there, also. Hoping to bring two other fellows with me.

Billy C

4. Jonny21

Jonny21 Active Member

I will be there ! Looking forward to seeing everyone again and introducing myself to a few fellow members that I have not met.

5. Monkeysystem

Monkeysystem Top Member Staff Member

We plan to be there.... missed the last one due to work commitments.

6. LeftNut

LeftNut Top Member

I wish I could but we have one of our big bowling tournaments that weekend and I am the Tournament Director, kind of tough to blow off that commitment.

GOOD LUCK AND GREAT CARDS TO ALL BJT'ers!!!!

7. johnr

johnr Top Member