Bubble-Boy (JoeP)

Discussion in 'Other Games Events' started by TXtourplayer, Jul 20, 2005.

1. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

Even though JoeP maybe shaped like the bubble-boy...LOL, he has finally broke out off his bubble in bigger poker tournaments.

Last night our very only Joep and Kenny E. played at the Orleans poker event and Joep chopped $21,000 with 7 other players ($2,825 each). Nice little pay day.

Congrat's Joep!

2. eastexaspro

eastexaspro Member

better watch out joe

hi congrats watch out they might arrest you for being good.harry eastexaspro

3. Joep

Joep Active Member

Always A Concern

Being detained by security guards is alway a concern.But whats more of a concern is allowing Txtourplayer to figure out the prize money.If 7 players chopped up 21,000 that equals 3,000 each.If he heard me wrong and thought there were 7 players plus me .That still works out to be 2,625 either way it's still not 2,825.How far behind are the math programs in Texas,or is it just his "MATH" :laugh:

4. TXtourplayer

Glasses needed

I went back to check my fiqures and see where I messed up. I had it correct on paper I just typed it wrong. Guess I better start wearing my reading glasses while I am typing.

Reguardless job well done Joep. Congrat's again, sorry I messed up the totals.

5. cmonseven

cmonseven New Member

Pondering.....

:rolleyes: If JoeP is shaped like the bubble boy, then who are you shaped like?

6. TXtourplayer

Mini

Mini-Joe....LOL

A smaller, younger version.....lol

7. cmonseven

cmonseven New Member

Just the facts...

Both of those are very debatable. :yikes:

Last edited: Jul 21, 2005
  8. TXtourplayer