ClubUBT inaugural cruise

Discussion in 'Blackjack Events (Other areas)' started by bjmace, Jul 25, 2007.

1. bjmace

bjmace Member

The first cruise package will be given away on Aug 7 on ClubUBT.com

[​IMG]

2. bjmace

bjmace Member

First Tournament

Just had confirmed the 1st tournament to win a Clububt Cruise package is being put on site now, Yes it will be an EBJ Tournament, believe buy in is 750 points and there may be sats to get into this as well, The following one 1 week later will be a poker Tournament.

3. LeftNut

LeftNut Top Member

It would be nice of them to devise a way to allow us locked-out players to play for the cruises, as is done in a precious few poker tournaments and the one longshot for the Barona TOC seat. I can understand why they don't want everyone to have a shot at the prizes for free, but there has to be a way to allow us to compete without allowing those who are eligible to join to use that route. After all, they devised a way to lock us out by home address.
    Any idea if something is in the works for such a scenario?

4. bjmace

bjmace Member

Found some pics of inside cabin on Carnival Valor, and some other pics all are from passengers on her so are not pro here goes:

Sleeping area:

[​IMG]

Amazing what Stewards do with Towels:
    [​IMG]

To the right as you look at pic is wardrobes to the left is Bathroom and shower,

Inside Bathroom, The shower is to the right more or less where the picture has been taken from so can't be seen :( :

[​IMG]

Outside pic of ship:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Feeling Hungry?
    Biggest problem is sometimes you want 2 or 3 dishes on menu, Well problem is easily solved just order them all!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Gala Midnight Buffet:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 29, 2007
  5. bjmace

bjmace Member

6. bjmace

bjmace Member

go go go

It's Here get registered as is only open to first 200 that register, Win Your Clububt Cruise Package Aug 7th 9:30 pm EST thats 7 days 1 hour and 25 mins and counting

7. bjmace

bjmace Member

2nd BJ Cruise Tournament

Next Saturday the 18th Aug 9:30pm EST is the 2nd BJ Cruise Tournament, I know a few of you could not makes Tuesdays so this will give you a opportunity i hope.
    Don't forget there is also a poker tournament tonight for a cruise package as well.
    For full package details see my post under cruise forum.
    <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

8. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

Just wondering...

Hey Mace, I noticed at the bottom of your posts Max's statement "Hell No Mace Won't Go!"

Are you being 86'd from the Club Cruise :joker:

9. bjmace

bjmace Member

If there is one place mace will be next year it's on this cruise lol
    As i hear there is a who can eat the most at the midnight choclate buffet tournament :laugh:

10. bjmace

bjmace Member

All major tournaments on clububt are now updated on the tournament schedule on the homepage of www.playubt.com along with all Season 2 airing dates for UBT.

11. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

Practicing already? :joker:

Attached Files:

12. bjmace

bjmace Member

Here is a cruise's choclate buffet i made earlier

Just For Fred a Few pics to inspire his Play on the next clububt Cruise Tournament:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. bjmace

bjmace Member

Next Cruise Tournament Dates

new dates for next Cruise tournaments on Clububt are:

Win a Cruise TournamentTue 09/04 9:30PM EST at ClubUBT.com.

Win a Cruise TournamentTue 09/11 9:30PM EST at ClubUBT.com.

Win a Cruise TournamentSat 09/22 9:30PM EST at ClubUBT.com.

Win a Cruise TournamentSat 09/29 9:30PM EST at ClubUBT.com.

I agree would be nice if they also stated what type each one was!
    But will guess one on 4th Sept will be cruise, but is only a guess so don't shoot me if I'm Wrong<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

14. bjmace

bjmace Member

2 a week

Those that remember my early posts on the cruise tournaments at the club will remember them saying that after November the number of these tournaments would be going upto 2 a week, November is here and so are 2 a week.
    This Goes upto 1 a day next year.
    Will let you know when closer time(or possible when the tournament schedule gets flooded with them)

15. pinklady

pinklady New Member

I am so exciting about going on the cruise since I won it on blackjack!!!! I am extremely exciting.

Good Luck to all of you.

PINKLADY:)

16. Barney Stone

Barney Stone New Member

Congrats Lady you now make it official that another participating member of BJT.com is cruising. Thrasht and I were on the final table as well and quite honestly I thought one of us would be going. But you pulled it off! Have a great time!

17. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

Congrats pinklady! Well done!

18. pinklady

pinklady New Member

Thank you so much. I prayed everyday to win that. I finally did it. Good Luck to you and don't give up.. You will get it. SMILE

PINKLADY:)

19. maxwell

maxwell Member

ubt

congrats pink - your excitement shines through see you on the cruise when i win this month:laugh: :laugh:
    and welcome to the site:D :D

20. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

Congratulations.

I'm sure you did a lot more than pray everyday - lots of practice too right?

It goes to show that with practice, perseverance and lots of luck us little guys can stand toe to toe with the pros and come out on top! Have a great time on the cruise.

Hey Barney congrats on making the final table - did you get enough points this time? ;)