Clububt my New Family I miss you all already

Discussion in 'Blackjack Events (Other areas)' started by PokerdonkofMiami, Apr 13, 2008.

1. PokerdonkofMiami

PokerdonkofMiami New Member

I Just got of the Clububt Tournament cruise and although i have viewed this forum for over a year, I have never felt the need to post here until now.

After reading posts about this cruise I decided to take the step to book it
    not a big decision as i live in Miami.

I do not think anyone did not have a fantastic time on this, I have slowly been learning to play The blackjack but there were so many nice and helpful people that made this an experience i will never forget, I am Ready to now book the next cruise in November and can't wait to see what to me is my new family.

The people behind this are down to earth, friendly and helpful, I got to meet so many famous players who i have watched online and on TV.

Joe Pane i had heard good and bad things about before, Well let me tell anyone who listens to idiots who say bad things about this man have not met him, Not a bad thing can i say, The guy worked for the players and seemed to never sleep, His Seminar was entertaining and inspiring. He is polite Courteous and an Ambassador for UBT.
    After watching Monica Reeves on TV meeting her in person was just the Icing on the cake. I had no idea she was coming and then day 1 i just bump into her and start talking like we are old friends.
    I know many of my friends are going to be so jealous of me meeting such a well known beautiful star but i can tell you this young lady is also friendly and always had time to chat and give pointers in my game, I can not wait to see her in the next season.
    Also an unstoppable machine of a player not so beautiful but what a gentleman Richard (bjmace) who's posts originally inspired me to book, Awarded player of the week he should also have been awarded ambassador of the game, I watched him destroy opponent after opponent at Sit N go's but what struck me was this guy always had time for everyone and I am not surprised he was so popular with all the players.

Was also nice to meet many other players who i have played against online and who post here.
    Angela(Pink lady) what a lovely lady, Aruba Dan, Larry, Miami John a local Legend, Carl, Dennis, Mo, Sissy the list goes on and on.
    And of course Ted who i did not get to speak to much but who's tournament results spoke for themselves.
    Young Spore i am sure will also become a player to be feared in years to come.

I would love all of my new family to stay in touch and can't wait to see you all again in November
    God be with you at the tables

Last edited: Apr 13, 2008
  2. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

Participating in one of these cruises, whether UBT or TBJPA, is a great fun way to meet new friends. I have thoroughly enjoyed each of the cruises I have participated in. Glad to hear you had fun on the UBT cruise.

3. pinklady

pinklady New Member

Hey everyone,

I just got back from the cruise this morning at 3 am!!!! We had late flights and I am soooooo tired lol. But most of all... I miss my clububt family....:sad: :sad: :sad: ..... I dont know what to do without you all. LoL:laugh: I have to say this... That was a trip of a lifetime I ever had. I will never forget this. I enjoyed the cruise and It was a blast meeting everyone who I played with online. Thanks for your comment Pokerdonk. ;) It was the best poker cruise.

Hey yall.... yall do have to keep in touch with me Pinky because she missed you all already and her address is pinklady1356@yahoo.com :sad:

It was awesome! Yall are all champions! SMILE.....

God bless you always,
    Angela (pinklady):)