FEB 2020 $150,000 Invitational Blackjack @ Bally's

Discussion in 'Blackjack Events (USA)' started by BughouseMaster, Dec 27, 2020.

1. BughouseMaster

BughouseMaster Active Member

Just checked my app and got another pleasant surprise.... THEY PUT ME IN YET ANOTHER $150K BLACKJACK TOURNEY! This time almost a month after the one at the end of January, from 2/26-28! Still haven't received any details about the 1st one but they did send me the details of the $150K Baccarat one which I have no interest in.... Would be nice to know the payout amounts of both of these if anyone got the email from them, kindly advise thanks.

KenSmith likes this.
  2. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

I'm glad you're finally getting some good invites. Now go get some final table cash!

BughouseMaster likes this.
  3. BughouseMaster

That's definitely the plan, Ken! ^_^

But my goal this next tourney is to not make the same boneheaded mistake I did last time that cost me at least $750 in TABLEPLAY! :mad:

4. BughouseMaster

Did anyone else get this offer or received any offer details through email? The only one they sent me through email was the $150k BACCARAT one. . .

5. Dakota

Dakota Top Member

I've been gone for a couple of weeks and have received details on the 150k Paris Baccarat tournament January 23-24 (all play is on Sunday) and a 100k Blackjack tournament at Venetian/Palazzo January 8-10. I'll post the details this evening. No details yet, but the 150k Blackjack tournament is at Harrah's January 29-31.

6. BughouseMaster

Dakota,

Apparently there are actually 2 $150k BJ tourns, one each at the end of Jan and Feb. Did you get invited to the 2nd one as well?

7. Dakota

Dakota Top Member

Venetian $100k Blackjack tournament (January 8-10) and Paris 150k Baccarat tournament (January 23-24) have been posted. Still no details on the Harrah's January 29-31 $150k Blackjack tournament and still no information on the February 26-28 $150k Blackjack tournament at Paris.

8. BughouseMaster

How do you normally get the information?

9. Dakota

Dakota Top Member

Mail (Venetian) and email (CET andMLife properties... and from Marketing departments, not hosts)

Last edited: Dec 30, 2020
    BughouseMaster and KenSmith like this.
  10. BughouseMaster

Okay at least we're on the same wavelength bec that's how I got the email info as well on the Baccarat tourney. Are you playing in that one?

11. Dakota

Dakota Top Member

I have just received, and posted, the details on the Harrah's Las Vegas $150k Blackjack tournament January 29-31. This tournament will have only 3 players per table and I can't stress enough the advantage this is for good players. I personally love heads-up play and having 3 players per table ranks right up there. Don't pass these up if you can talk your way in. My most recent win/chop at Paris was the same format.

12. BughouseMaster

YES!!! I think I received it about the same time you did as I just got time to check my email now.......... (at least we now know that they send to all qualified ppl at around the same time). Here are the top prizes payout:

PLACE PRIZE
    1st $75,000
    2nd $25,000
    3rd $10,000
    4th - 9th $2,000 Each
    10th - 50th $700 Each

Dakota: Did the last Invitational CET one you played in still have a bunch of players as the last one held around March of last year? Wondering how much attendance to expect these COVID days! What did your host say in regards to why they send the detailed info very delayed?