Filling up

Discussion in 'Blackjack Events (Other areas)' started by TXtourplayer, Jul 23, 2005.

1. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

Hi all, from what I am being told the ship is filling up so if you want to go on the cruise you will need to sign up soon.

As far as our group we are still around 55, but I heard of a few more that said they are going while in Vegas last week.

Reguardless if we get anymore or not we will have the tournaments and it should be a great time for all that are going.

2. chipsmccoy

chipsmccoy New Member

99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall!

Hey Hey

Only 99 more days until sailing! Not sure if Jim T has any rooms still available, but www.cruise.com shows that there are no more inside nor oceanview staterooms available - only partially obstructed (by a lifeboat) balcony rooms, unobstructed balcony rooms and suites are now available starting at $2313, $2453 and $2833 double occupancy respectively. The cruisecritic message board at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=167056 continues to be an exchange forum of information for this sailing.

Chips

3. chipsmccoy

chipsmccoy New Member

4. BJFAN4

BJFAN4 New Member

1 866 ???????

Hey Rick: heard you on Kenny's and JP's radio show tonite. What's the cruise info number again? LOL.

5. TXtourplayer

Too Funny

I called Joep up afterwards and he really gave me hell...LOL. I was calling to congratulate Blair and mention some that some new things for blackjack, I wasn't expecting Kenny to ask me about the cruise. When he asked me for the number I went blank....LOL. Hell I don't call myself on that number, I just pass it out on the flyers....LOL.

I can hardly wait, I know Joep will have a field day with this...LOL.

By the way the number for the Cruise tournament info is: 1-866-839-8687

To book passage call Jim Thomas at: 1-800-783-8646

6. Joep

Joep Active Member

Check This Weeks Guest

I did have a field day with your loss of memory.But it's posted over at the thread "this weeks guest"where it belongs in "Free For ALL " :joker:

7. TXtourplayer

Nice pictures

Thanks for the pictures Chips. I'm really starting to look forward to the cruise. This will be my wife and I first cruise.

8. Monkeysystem

Monkeysystem Top Member Staff Member

... But it won't be your last

Cruises are great! You'll be as hooked on them as you are on blackjack, TX. :D

9. TXtourplayer

Late interest for the cruise

I have started getting late interest from several players concerning the cruise. I don't expect a big rush, but if we can book up 10 to 20 more players would be very nice (hopefully they are really interested in going).