Filmed Bio's for GSN on the cruise

Discussion in 'Blackjack Events (Other areas)' started by TXtourplayer, Aug 5, 2005.

1. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

Well I am trying everything I can for the players on this cruise from hosting four tournaments to now getting them seen by GSN for next years WSOB III.

Note I didn't say I was getting anyone on the show only I would get them seen by GSN for possibly getting on the show. I don't want anyone mis-understanding or thinking I am making false promises.

I got the okay from GSN today to film all the players playing in the cruise tournaments individually and get their Bio's for concideration to be a contestant on next years WSOB III show.

This is not a big production, but simply a regular 8mm video camcorder where I will interview each player interested in being on the WSOB III. GSN has agree to view the tape for possible contestants.

I wish I could guarantee some of you a spot on the show, but I don't have $50,000 and that is what is needed up front to guarantee a seat. I am trying the best I can do to help get other players on or at least be seen by GSN for next years show.

2. Monkeysystem

Monkeysystem Top Member Staff Member

That's Great!

Count me in! Thanks TX for all your efforts putting this wonderful event together. :celebrate

3. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

Just trying to help

Your welcome Monkeysystem, but I'm not sure how wonderful the tournaments will be (only around 50 players at this time), but they should be fun and the cruise is soppose to be wonderful. I do know we have some really nice players that will be there and this being our first cruise my wife and I are really looking forward to it.

As far as me filming the players Bio's, this is just a way I can try and expose all those on going on the cruise to GSN for concideration for next years WSOB III show.

I'm trying to promote BJ tournaments and our players the best I can.