Hey Boys...I'm coming back...

Discussion in 'Sidewalk Cafe' started by Sandy Eggo, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Sandy Eggo

Sandy Eggo Member

My divorce is nearly final. I've had to move 3 times in the last year.

I've enrolled to go back to school (CalPolyPomona, Agricultural Business - Equine) and start at the end of March this year.

And if everything starts sorting itself out right, I hope to get back to the live games and live tourneys this summer.

And thanks to those who have been posting to FaceBook. You know who you are.

Hope to see you at the tables!
    Sandy Eggo :cheers:

2. LeftNut

LeftNut Top Member

Great to see good folks return

Sounds like you've been thru the fire & brimstone. Glad to see you back, Sandy. :)

Sandy Eggo likes this.
  3. Sandy Eggo

Sandy Eggo Member

Thanks, LeftNut. Yes, it's definitely been an opportunity for personal growth. LOL Not financial, but personal.

I am looking forward to a fun summer!

4. Sandy Eggo

Sandy Eggo Member

Where did this year go?

Hey Boys and Ladies!!

Well, the divorce is finally final (July) and I've been in and now out of school (CalPolyPomona). Sadly, I'm back in San Jose with the parents (at least they are leaving in a week for the holidays...so it will be just me!) and am *STILL* looking for a job after 3.5 years.

I did get a chance to run out to Louisville/Lexington for the Breeders' Cup and stopped in at the Horseshoe Southern Indiana (Caesers' property)...had to check it out in case the interview I had with an agency yielded a chance to move. Seems as if everything is "aways" from Louisville...might be better for the Horseshoe when the bridge is fixed.

Going to Lake Tahoe next weekend with my sister. Going to teach her Pai Gow and how to play double-deck vs shoe BJ. She's treating me for a belated 40th birthday.

So, if I did end up in KY/IN -- what am I looking at in the ways of regular games/tourneys? Should I make a serious effort to find work there (UE# are falling vs. California).

Hope you are all having a fabulous fall!
    ~sandy