Mississippi shines

Discussion in 'Sidewalk Cafe' started by KenSmith, Sep 16, 2010.

1. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

2. hopinglarry

hopinglarry Top Member

M-I-crooked letter-crooked letter-I-crooked letter-crooked letter-I-humpback-humpback-I is how I was taught to spell Mississippi when I was young. Hillbilly background I guess. They did have a good day.

I must admit that of the 4 contestants left in America's got Talent, Michael Grimm would have been my last choice. I will be surprised if he has the future of the others. Of course, all the exposure and money will help him greatly. Looked what it has done for many of the American Idols.

Fighting Gravity is a wonderful concept for a Vegas showroom. I don't know if the college kids are going to keep after it, but they have a future.

Prince Poppeycock was outrageous enough to also have a Vegas show.

The girl was just a genetic wonder. I have never seen or heard of opera singers that were children. I don't know if they even have opera that would include children singers. I don't know what will happen to her voice as she gets older, but it appears to me she has a potential future.

Larry

3. David Lane

David Lane New Member

The Girl Wonder

I was pretty blown away by the 10 year old female singer. Never heard someone so young sing like that. It will be very interesting to see how she turns out. I expect to be seeing a lot of her.
    P.S. I just joined today and look forward to meeting some members.
    David Lane

4. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

Welcome aboard David.

As an introduction for our members, David is the author of a new novel called "The Count of the Cards". I'm just starting to read my review copy now.