NFL Championship Games

Discussion in 'Sidewalk Cafe' started by Billy C, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Billy C

Billy C Top Member

This Sunday

Packers at Bears
    Jets at Steelers

How does everyone see these games and who wins the Super Bowl?

Billy C

2. Monkeysystem

Monkeysystem Top Member Staff Member

Packers over Steelers

The hottest team with the hottest quarterback and defense in the Playoffs (Packers) versus the most veteran Playoff and Super Bowl team (Steelers).

The trash talk is flying here in the Midwest. One of my favorites:

What's the difference between a Bears fan and chimp? One is hairy, stupid, and stinky. The other is a chimp!

3. maxwell

maxwell Member

play offs

I like the favorites in both games:D:D
    Green Bay all the way

4. Billy C

Billy C Top Member

Big Sunday Championship Games!

Yeah, I'd give the 3 1/2 points in both games. Super Bowl looks like Packers vs. Steelers--------GO PACKERS------------GO CHEESEHEADS!!!!!

Billy C

5. george

george Top Member

doubledown

doubledown win for the steelers

6. Billy C

Billy C Top Member

Told you so

Ahem!!!!!-------Now in the Super Bowl------take the Cheeseheads and give the 2 1/2 points---also take the "over" (no matter what it is). Aaron Rodgers will light it up bigtime in Dallas!!!!!

Billy C

7. maxwell

maxwell Member

change of thought

I am beginning to believe in Steelers game may come down to turnovers-I am not sure if I will take the points or not-think the game will be close
    Two good defenses I like the under:confused::confused::D:D
    More later on which way I will go should be a good game either way

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2011
  8. maxwell

maxwell Member

superbowl

OK I think I will take the Steelers and the under:eek::eek:
    Maybe hold off for line change for late play
    Bet the favorite early and the dog late
    come down to turn overs should be a great superbowl

Last edited: Jan 31, 2011
  9. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

Should be a good game. I'm with Billy C. I'll take the Pack and the Over.

But there is a serious problem. Neither team has cheerleaders! There should be a rule against that! What kind of Superbowl has no cheerleaders?

10. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

No kidding!

You're right Ken, what's up with that? Maybe since the Superbowl is being played at Jerry's World the Cowboy Cheerleaders might perform. ,

11. KenSmith

Deal!

12. maxwell

maxwell Member

superbowl

The line is moving a little GB-3
    still like Steelers and the under the over under has gone down
    Money going on GB
    Public usually wrong :eek::eek:

yes we need cheerleaders or very very good commercials

13. Billy C

Billy C Top Member

Now you tell me!

I'm spending over 5k for this trip and there won't be cheerleaders. BUMMER!!!!

Billy C

14. noman

noman Top Member

Cheerleaders:

Now for the regular season in Greenbay, what sturdy kind of "female" would prance around out there? A "cow girl," or milky way? And in Pittsburgh it's not much better. A steel magnolia, maybe? Both cities enjoy their pseudo mascots more than a comely female. What else would you expect from smash mouth testosterone loaded behemoths.

15. Monkeysystem

Monkeysystem Top Member Staff Member

Cheeseheads

Simian-level BJT play? :D

16. Billy C

Billy C Top Member

There are several NFL teams that don't employ cheerleaders (mostly northern teams). Guess they wouldn't be that attractive in Carharts, Moon boots, gloves and stocking caps!
    GO CHEESEHEADS!!!!! GO PACKERS!!!!!

P.S. The Packers saved taxpayers a lot of money by beating the Bears in the NFC Championship game. Obama planned to attend the Super Bowl, had the Bears been playing in it. Didn't want to see him anyway!

17. Billy C

Billy C Top Member

Wow!

Well, the weather is "crap" here in Dallas. Arrived 3 hours late yesterday because Love Field was closed for several hours. It's Cheesehead weather in the big D!
    Oh well, we didn't come here to lay on the beach. Go Packers!!!!!

Billy C

18. maxwell

maxwell Member

superbowl

Oh well cannot win with turnovers
    Hey Billie C glad you made it to Dallas.

19. Billy C

Billy C Top Member

Ahem again. Note that our leader Ken also picked the spread and over/under correctly. Hope you bet more than I did, Ken!
    This was first Super Bowl attended by me--------no regrets whatsoever!!!!!
    We were still seated in Cowboys Stadium after the game when I turned to my buddy and said what about next year-----are we going again if the Packers are in it? Without hesitation, he smiled and said YEAH. We shook hands to seal the deal right then and there.
    The weather was less than ideal and it took way too long to get inside the stadium (we got a little lucky and/or creative and made it inside before the kickoff). Overall it was a very enjoyable weekend.
    PACKERS WON THE SUPERBOWL!!!! PACKERS WON WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!! GO CHEESEHEADS!!!!!

Billy C

20. KenSmith

Congrats Packers and Packers fans! I was glad to see Rodgers and crew pull this one off. Good game too!