Prices going up!

Discussion in 'Blackjack Events (Other areas)' started by TXtourplayer, Nov 23, 2007.

1. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

For all those interested in going on and playing in the the 8January Blackjack Cruise tournaments, be sure to contact 5Tammy @ 903-464-0031 or 866-562-3723 or 214-491-8785 and book your cabins ASAP.

Our group is having to release all unbooked cabins and the current Carnival prices are higher then what you can book through Tammy at this time.

This January cruise (our first winter cruise) is by far our biggest of our first four Blackjack Cruises. Currently we have around 60 passengers booked. Almost half planning on playing in the tournaments.

Hope to see y'all on board.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2007
  2. maxwell

maxwell Member

cruise

I KNOW THAT IT IS A LITTLE TO EARLY TO TALK ABOUT THE CRUISE BUT I AM READY TO GO TOMORROW
    WHO ALL IS GOING ON THE CRUISE IN JANUARY FOR RICKS TOURNAMENTS?:D :D
    IT HAS BEEN SINCE MARCH THAT I HAVE PLAYED IN A LIVE TOURNY AND I AM BITING AT THE BITS TO PLAY:D :D
    FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT MADE UP YOUR MIND ABOUT THE CRUISE - THINK OF IT AS A REASONABLE VACATION AND THE WIFE WOULD NOT MIND GOING ON A CRUISE (GREAT SELLER MY WIFE SAID OK ON THE FIRST TRY:eek: )