Singles looking for travel companions

Discussion in 'Blackjack Events (Other areas)' started by BigFun37, Jun 2, 2005.

1. BigFun37

BigFun37 Member

I'm considering going on this cruise, but I'm traveling alone. If your interested in sharing a cabin, submit a post.

2. instagator

instagator New Member

Cruise Roomates

BIG FUN 37, CAN YOU SEND ME A PICTURE? I want to make sure you don't look like JOEP.

3. Joep

Joep Active Member

Think Again

Big Fun if I were you I would pay the extra money that would be required to travel alone.Because if instagator turns out to be your cabin mate not only would you be required to keep all of your food and goodies locked away with the Captain.You will also need to cover any mirrors that will be in your cabin.Other equipment will also be needed ,foul weather gear is the first thing that comes to mind,not for the weather but for the impending expolsion of Instagator.You see he eats till he explodes and then starts eating again.So its one exposion followed by another not a way you want to spend a week's vacation .No one else will bunk with him why should you.I understand his wife is looking for someone also to share a cabin with maybe you two can hook up.

4. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

Contact Jim

Bigfun37 contact Jim Thomas at Point Loma travel (800-783-8646), he should be able to help you find an extra to bunk with.

Jim is handling the bookings for this trip, so he will know if anyone else needs a roommate.

Goodluck, hope he can find you one.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2005
  5. instagator

instagator New Member

Big Fun at Alladin

Congrats on your $50K win at Alladin. You must have finally figured out how to get the Genie out of the bottle!