Swim with the Dolphins

Discussion in 'Blackjack Events (Other areas)' started by TXtourplayer, Apr 4, 2007.

1. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

I was told that on the shore excursions we can get a better deal with up to 12 to 15 people. I had a few players ask about going to swin with the Dolphins while either in Coasta Maya or Cozumel, anyone else that would like to go swim with the Dolphins please let us know ASAP and we can book it before hand for big savings.

2. ANDY 956

ANDY 956 Member

Dolphins?

Tex,

That Dolphin stuff is old hat now.

Get the guys swimming with sharks (without the cages) in preparation for the tournament tables later.

Andy :)

3. TXtourplayer

Swimming with the Dolphins new for some passengers

Andy there will be swimming with the sharks, only at the tournament tables...lol

4. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

Talk about thrill seekers :eek:

Attached Files:

5. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

Oops...:eek:

Attached Files:

6. TXtourplayer

Actually, everybody is very nice...

And the funny part about the Blackjack Cruises over the past two years is that the newer players have been the ones winning most of the main events. We have have several players win their first ever tournament on these cruises.

Plus the newer players love all they learn from the season players, being able to ask questions after each hand. All these players want to win the tournaments, but they are not cut throat about it.

7. ANDY 956

ANDY 956 Member

Shark Joke...I hope lol!!!

Note from Administrator:
    I've removed this pointless joke, with no purpose but to stir the pot, and banned Andy for 3 days.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2007
  8. Joep

Joep Active Member

Andy Andy please dont tell us that you joined the other 2 "POT STIRRERS" here, their group is small very small like their ideas :laugh: Stay away from them

They have lots of post with nothing to say................Rise above them

See you in 3 days my friend

Joep

Last edited: Apr 6, 2007
  9. Reachy

Reachy New Member

Andy Banned Shock!

Jeez, of all the people to get a BJT-ASBO I wouldn't have put Andy at the top of my list! I'm really intrigued, what did you have for dinner?

Cheers

Reachy

10. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

He had Bagels and with a dash of TX hot sauce :laugh:

You had to read it to understand. :laugh:

11. noman

noman Top Member

Oy Vey! Andy!

He went to the dark side. All because of his concern and shagrin over the Brit Sailors and Marines, capture, hostage holding and PC release and PC follow up. Angsting will do that. Sometimes you just got to come out with your guns blazing and to H E double hockey sticks with the consequences.

12. TXtourplayer

No big deal...

I never read what Andy posted, but I talked to Ken and he told me what it said and then Andy e-mailed me the joke as well. It was just an old joke with a couple of names changed.

It wasn't anything bad and I'm not up set with Andy at all.

13. ANDY 956

ANDY 956 Member

Bad Joke Apology

Remind me never to tell the one about………because it backfired on me.

Ken Smith was right to pull the post and ban me for 3 days.

Even though the post was not intended to be malicious in anyway it could have stirred up a situation.

I have apologised to the players involved via Email directly to them or through their connections.

I have been on this site long enough so I should have known better.

The administrators have enough to do on here without having to deal with idiots like me bringing the site down to my level.

When the warning bells sounded, I did try to delete the post but Ken hit the button first and took me out with it.

Now that I have had time to reflect, I promise to behave myself in the future.

Sorry,

Andy

14. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

No problem. Welcome back Andy.

15. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

Part of the Club

Hey Andy you're now part of the 3-day in the pokie club! :joker:

It's not nice to mess with Sherriff Ken :cool:

Attached Files: