TBJPA January Cruise

Discussion in 'Blackjack Events (Other areas)' started by rookie789, Dec 7, 2007.

1. rookie789

rookie789 Active Member

I'm arriving New Orleans January 24 two days prior to the cruise and would like to rekindle old and make new friendships prior to the cruise.

For those arriving New Orleans one to two days early lets make plans for pre-cruise group activities.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2007
  2. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

The day before...

Rookie, the day before (25th) is when I am coming in. I did the two day early thing in August.

I'll see you then!

3. themom82

themom82 New Member

Rookie,

I will be arriving on the 24th also - and staying 1 or 2 days after as well. :band:

Would love to get together and see the sights. With Pre Madre Gras events going on before the cruise and official opening on that Friday after we get back we should be able to find some great things to do. I have the name of a couple places to eat that I am checking on for Friday night before the crusie. Let me know how many will join us so I can make reservations. We could have as many as 62 people if everyone comes in early and want to get together. We ate at Oceana Grill last time and it was very good, but don't know if they could handle all of us. Let me know if anyone has ideas. :celebrate

For anyone that needs hotel rooms I have a block of rooms at the Astor Crown Plaza for $99.00 plus tax for January 24 - 26, 2008. Then January 31 - February 2, 2008 have a block at The St. James Hotel for $139.00 per night plus tax. Even if you are not going on the cruise these are great rates at that time. Call or email me and I will get you all the details and make the reservations. I have to release unsold space for both hotels by December 27, 2007. So if anyone needs rooms let me know soon.

I know Rookie you are staying at Harrah's, but we can still get together. I am sure I will be spending some time and money at Harrah's also. - lol

themom82
    email - blackjackcruise3 @ msn.com
    Phone 903-464-0031 :cheers:

4. mociferous

mociferous Member

New Orleans Early

Mo (mociferous) and I will be coming in for the cruise on Thursday, too. We are staying at the Hampton Inn and Suites at the Convention Center--but it's an easy walk to the French Quarter. Count us in on any plans Thursday and Friday--we are tourists looking for something to do.

Randy (Jhawk505)

5. maxwell

maxwell Member

new orleans

My Wife And I Will Arrive On Friday The 25th In The Morning And Staying At Harrahs For Friday Night-open For Suggestions:d :d

6. LHENRYC

LHENRYC New Member

Cruise

Sue & I will be arriving on the 24th Jan.

We are staying at the Doubletree across the street from Harrah's.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

We will be at the Friday dinner, along with my brother Mike & his wife Betty and also Charlie & Nikki Johnson.

Please post the details of the dinner...When ????? Where?????

Lou

7. roandmo9300

roandmo9300 New Member

January Cruise

:sad: I wish we were going! :sad: