Wsob 2004, 2005

Discussion in 'Sidewalk Cafe' started by Shelly, Oct 27, 2005.

1. Shelly

Shelly New Member

Just wondering if anyone has or knows where to access copies of WSOB 2004 or 2005 or both. Missed them the first time around and would really like to watch them. Let me know if you can help. Thanks, Shelly:)

2. Joep

Joep Active Member

GSN Re-Runs

Good question,GSN has re-run both years of the WSOB in the past and I'm sure will do it again.Best bet is to go to their web site and check the upcoming schedule.If there is no current info there, a email to them would most likely get you a firm answer.Good luck and enjoy the shows there were very entertaining,especially my show vs. Hollywood Dave :laugh:

3. Shelly

Shelly New Member

How do I get in touch with GSN

I went to the GSN website and could not for the life of me find a contact link. I posted on the forums there, hopefully someone will sell me a copy. Thanks a bunch. shelly:)

4. Joep

Joep Active Member

Try This

Go to the bottom of their web page and there is a link for "Help".You can ask them a question on line right from there.Hope that works if not Kevin B from GSN Network is always on here and he may be able to let us know when they will re-air the WSOB 2004-2005

5. Joep

Joep Active Member

Wsob 2004-2005

I just spoke with Kevin B fron GSN and he informed that the re-runs of the WSOB 2004-2005 will start in January 2006.So keep a lookout for them come the first of the year.They are very entertaining.

6. noman

noman Top Member

7. Shelly

Shelly New Member

Awesome :)

You guys are just awesome! Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to reply to me. I appreciate it so much. Thanks again for the info.

Shelly:)

8. ptaylorcpa

ptaylorcpa Member

UBT on TV

When UBT does get to TV, be sure to set your VCR to tape each show. If you thought the play in the WSOB was something, the play in the UBT will blow you away. If UBT doesn't put a kick into tournament interest, I am convinced nothing will.

9. Joep

Joep Active Member

No Free Lunch

Shelly don't thank us wait to you get the bill :laugh:

10. Shelly

Shelly New Member

lol

Joep............there goes my bankroll!

11. ANDY 956

ANDY 956 Member

Wsob

Hey Shelly. If you think that you have problems wanting to watch WSOB on television then spare a thought for the guys in England and Europe. I have Emailed GSN and numerous tv channels about screening the show over here with no success.
    I just hope it's not GSN screening the UBT as another company may sell their shows overseas and we might at last get to see some tournament blackjack.
    Enjoy the re-runs.
    Andy :)

12. Shelly

Shelly New Member

Re runs of WSOB

Tell ya what Andy, if they do rerun in 2006 I'll make you a copy and send it to you. :)

13. ANDY 956

ANDY 956 Member

World Series of Blackjack UK

A chap at work today in England asked me if I had watched the blackjack tournament on television last night as he knew that I played on Global. I said that Hollywood Dave does a good job on Celebrity Blackjack and it's a lot of fun. He said that the game he watched was a world series event screened by one of the poker channels. I replied that he must have been mistaken as no other blackjack tournaments are shown in the UK (See previous post's).
    I told the guy that he was probably watching the World Series of Poker and not a tournament blackjack game. However, I became intrigued when he then started to describe some of the players which I connected too and even more so when he said they were splitting hands.
    Well, I rushed home from work, searched the TV listings and yes the WSOB is being screened in the UK at last.
    For information go to pokerchannel.co.uk
    Andy (I'm happy at last) 956

14. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

Excellent news Andy. Remember there are play-by-play reviews floating around here on the message board someplace if you might be interested.

Enjoy the shows!

15. Joep

Joep Active Member

Good TV

Andy is a happy man now !!! :laugh: