www.Get21.com Multiplayer Blackjack Tournaments arena will be launched in September

Discussion in 'Blackjack Events (Other areas)' started by Jacky-get21, Aug 16, 2006.

1. Jacky-get21

Jacky-get21 New Member

Hi there everybody! My name is Jacky I’m from the www.get21.com support team. I’m glad to announce that the real multiplayer blackjack tournament arena, www.Get21.com, will be launched in September 2006. High stakes and fat jackpots! www.Get21.com is the first website to bring you, the blackjack enthusiast, a fully patented, advanced multiplayer tournament application which runs non-stop tournaments. I would like to ask you to enter www.Get21.com and take a look at the game's "look and feel" and overview.
    Blackjack’s players: Something is missing? Please let us know.
    Send your comment to jacky@Get21.com or brings your comments here.

Thank you

Jacky, Get21.com supervisor support team

2. BJFAN4

BJFAN4 New Member

Triple Wow !!!

I have gone through your site and certainly the visuals are very nice.
    Can we presume that your tournaments will be table elimination type as opposed to table accumulation?
    Can I also ask if your are hopefully associated with a major poker site such as Paradise Poker? This type of association would provide a quantum leap of credibility, not to mention a "ready made" market of players for your BJ tournaments.
    Congratulations on picking this site to obtain input. No doubt that you will get serious suggestions on how BJ tournaments should be conducted and you have a great pool of BJT players for your Beta testing period when you are ready.:) :) :)

Last edited: Aug 16, 2006
  3. Jacky-get21

Jacky-get21 New Member

well we sure do looking for some BJT players for our Beta version trial

First of all thank you for your " triple wow " , we sure need those comments .

well we are looking for some BJT players for our Beta version trial , if you know some players , lets us know , also If you would like to play the trail version and give us your comments send me your details to jacky@get21.com . If you wish to have something specific in this arena i want u to let me know and i'll do my best that it will be there at lauch time.

thank you

jacky

jacky@get21.com
    www.get21.com
    Online MUltiplayer Blackjack Tournaments Arena

4. Reachy

Reachy New Member

Me Me Me Me Me ....

...ME ME ME ME ME ME, I'll do it, ME ME ME ME, over here, I'll do it, pick ME Please.

I'm not needy or anything!

Cheers

Reachy

Ps. PICK ME!

5. Jacky-get21

Jacky-get21 New Member

dont worried - you are the first on the list :)

dont worried - you are the first on the list :)

6. maxwell

maxwell Member

Welcome

Welcome Aboard Jacky:d :d

7. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

Hey Jack,

Do really realize what you've gotten yourself into now? :joker:

Just don't give him your home phone number! OMG!

All kidding aside having an inquiry mind like Reachy help you develope your site will be invaluable. That is an inquiry mind and he will leave no stone or rock unturned - Right Reach?

PS Just ask Noman! :p

8. Jacky-get21

Jacky-get21 New Member

i'm so happy to meet such zealous BJT players

i'm so happy to meet such zealous BJT players , it is about time to give you what you were asking for . :)

9. noman

noman Top Member

Get21:

I think I'll wait for Ken S's opinion. Though since he let it post, I "guess" it's okay. september huh. I thought everybody would be all in in Aruba then.

10. Reachy

Reachy New Member

Where's Aruba?

Not everybody unfortunately! I know I inhabit a parallel universe most of the time but when I hear you guys talking about Aruba this, and Millionaire Maker that, I get insanely jealous and just can't imagine ever playing in a "proper" TBJ event. I'm just watching form afar. Not that I've got the BR for it anyway but I guess you have to dream...

Anyway the future is online and just like poker is almost unrecognisable to what it was 5 or 10 years ago, so to will TBJ be, and I hope I'll at least be along for the ride ;) !

Can you play craps online? I think I have a system...

Cheers

Reachy

11. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

Sure just press enter to roll the bones. Rumor has it if you press control/alt/delete/enter/4/G/T/I/T all together, as fast as you can, the dice come up 7 every time. Just a rumor mind you...go ahead and try it and tell me what happens!:laugh: