$25K Cash Blackjack Tournament - Eldorado (Shreveport) - Shreveport, LA

Discussion in 'Blackjack Events (USA)' started by Eddie, Sep 19, 2021.

1. Eddie

Eddie Member

2. matador

matador Member

Is this tournament still on? I see no post and nothing on their web site.

3. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

The only date listed on that event was in October 2021. I assume it was a one-time event.

4. Billy C

Billy C Top Member

I'm hoping that Pitchman will chime in because I believe Bally's Shreveport (formerly Eldorado) has scheduled bj events in March, April and May.

Billy C

Last edited: Feb 18, 2022
  5. PitchMan

PitchMan Top Member

BALLY’S SHREVEPORT $25k Blackjack Tournament-

https://ballysshreveport.com

MARCH 12th - APRIL 2nd - MAY7th

• There will again be a special block of rooms (at Bally’s Shreveport ONLY-Not at Hard Rock), with a $98.00 per night rate, for Blackjack Tournament players on tournament weekend. Call 1-877-613-0711 to reserve. Let them know you will be playing the tournament to get the special $98.00 rate.

• Guaranteed CASH payouts to final table winners are as follows: 1st place - $15,000; 2nd place - $5,000; 3rd Place-$2,000, 4th through 6h place - $1,000. Fees collected in excess of $25,000 evenly distributed to each position.

• Buy-In: $100 Friday 6:00-10:00 PM / $150 Saturday 9:00-11:00 AM

• Two Re-buys available on tournament day at $100 each

• Tournament play begins at 11:00 AM Saturday

• Starting tournament chips per player: $10,000 ($100, $500 & $1,000 chips)

• $100 Minimum bet / Unlimited Maximum bet

• One 12 hand round every 30 minutes

• Chip countdown after 10th hand and 12th (final), hand.

• Blackjack pays 2 to 1

• This is an elimination (Win your table) rule-1 player advances from first round table and semi-final table. If a quarter-final round is required, multiple players will advance.

• If a quarter-final is required wild cards will be drawn–Quantity to be determined at the time.

• Wild cards will be drawn for the semi-final round from names of re-buy participants Quantity to be determined at the time.

• Round to determine final seat at final table: 6 wild cards will be drawn after the semi-final round from the pool of ALL players who have participated in the tournament. The player with the highest chip count at the end of 10 hands will be seated as the last player at the final round table.

george, Billy C, Dakota and 2 others like this.