3 Blades good, 5 blades too much?

Discussion in 'Sidewalk Cafe' started by Reachy, Aug 15, 2006.

1. Joep

Joep Active Member

Missing In Action

This thread is about as close to SPAM as you can get without being SPAM.I guess I need to stay around here and not go on cruise ships that crash into docks and lose props.

Joep

2. Rogue

Rogue New Member

Fab Five

Though this male grooming/bonding thread is riviting (and I might add...hilarious:laugh: ) I'm wondering...has someone been watching too much Queer Eye?

3. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

Oh Nooooo

Reachy, Barney, Noman.....we've been BUSTED!

Drat I KNEW watching those fab 5 would have some effect I just didn't know it would be so obvious :rolleyes:

Well I've got to run and apply my sunscreen moisterizer and clean out my urban wallet before taking the Mrs. out to dinner. Then it's off to get the nails done and hair styled for the weekend.

4. elyssez

elyssez Member

A Professional Solution

Reachy and Fgk42-

My personal preferences for hair removal are irrelevent. However, with that said, I will offer you my professional opinion as an Aesthetician.

3 or 5 blades isn't really as important as you think. The key lies in preparation. Cleanse and gently exfoliate your skin first, then use a quality silicone based shaving lubricant with a fresh razor. Afterwards, use a glycolic based soother to reduce irritation and prevent ingrown hairs (Tend Skin is one of the best on the market).

You'll find with these steps you'll achieve a clean, professional shave.

Elyssez

5. Joep

Joep Active Member

Ain't That The Truth

The key lies in preparation.

Elyssez you will find that your statement works in many different areas of life. Especially in blackjack where it's all about how deep you can get ......
    before they say OK shuffle up.

Joep

6. elyssez

elyssez Member

Although I don't like to admit it all that often, On this point, Mr. Joep, you are correct.

7. Reachy

Reachy New Member

8. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

It will NEVER end - they're going after our kids! It won't stop until - well you can see!

I had to stop and take a "funny" break. Well at least I think it is anyway. Packing the bags and razors - I just hope I make it through airport security!

Attached Files:

• 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      2.5 KB
      Views:
    • 22.jpg
      22.jpg
      File size:
      2.9 KB
      Views: