4 Royals

Discussion in 'Sidewalk Cafe' started by deltaduke, Sep 4, 2010.

1. deltaduke

deltaduke Active Member

Just have to brag about my luck. I got 4 royals in a 3 hour period on one double double machine today at the Roadhouse in Tunica. I quit after receiving 4 threes with a 2, thinking I had run out of luck.:joker::joker:

2. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

Amazing run! VP can be very frustrating, but it's a blast when things are rolling. Congrats!

3. LeftNut

LeftNut Top Member

SWEEEEEEET! I love hearing about good people having a VP run like that.
    Congrats!!!!!!! :celebrate

4. toolman1

toolman1 Active Member

The odds against that happening must be astronomical! Probably more zeros than mathematicians have names for.

So, if you don't mind saying, that amount were you playing with - 25 cents, 50 cents, $1, etc. If $5, then you can retire!!! :D

5. noman

noman Top Member

Double, double toil and trouble:

TWO QUESTIONS:

ONE: innocuous at that. Did You put one more measly coin in to clear the machine?

TWO: The never ending...."Why not try," yet again. Once, twice, thrice and then retire?
    You and none will ever know, if "the machine" had one more to give. Or since it "gave so much," it was exhausted. Clearly from your history, you'd never give it all back. But after "four hits" play "just" a little for five. Or maybe six. Or more. Ah, the never ending dilemma.

Anywho. Whoray for ur good fortune.

6. tgun

tgun Member

wtg deltaduke

was that a full-pay double double?

tgun

7. deltaduke

deltaduke Active Member

I was playing $1

8. deltaduke

deltaduke Active Member

I had 350 credits on the machine when I hit the 4 treys. The $800 put me at $1150. I continued to play down to $1000 that I cashed in. :)

9. leilahay

leilahay Member

I've never hit a royal so I guess you got mine.:cry:

10. Counselorlee

Counselorlee Member

Yea, DD

As a VP enthusiast (husband, Frank, says...don't you mean addict?) there is nothing like the rush of a Royal to keep you coming back... and coming back.... and coming back.... for that next draw of the cards. He, too, says he wouldn't know because it's been 3+ years since he's had one.

Hope it is the beginning of a long vp winning streak.....keep it up.

See 'ya at the Fitz.....le/feiii