A time to unite...

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by TXtourplayer, Oct 14, 2006.

1. pokernut

pokernut New Member

Rando21
    there are plenty of complaints about ultimatebet and their Poker Customer Unservice also. Examples from some poker Forums:
    kkiely
    September 29, 2006
    Correct me if i am wrong but i thought ultimatebet admitted using bots on its play money games.

Unregistered
    Would You Leave? September 29, 2006
    If you're wondering if the sites use bots, sit down on a play money heads up cash game. Fold and show every hand and take the maximum amount of time. Pretty obvious a normal person would get bored and leave. But it will go on for hours without a word. Sometimes after a long time, the employees are signaled something is wrong and they start talking asking what you're doing. It's pretty amusing.....check it out. Good Luck, you'll need it on Ultimatebet .

bad_dog76
    All Heed THE BIG STACK! September 24, 2006
    Great Tourney's on Ultimatebet. Many freerolls, one thing I noticed with this site, however was the amazing amount of times the big stack swallows the small stack in a tournament no matter what the hands are. I had the big stack at the table 15K one player went all in pre flop for his last 2720 with KK I called with QK. Flop came K 10 J turn A river 9. So I took the hand. Thought maybe I was lucky until the next time I called with J9 vs AA and flop came 9 J 9 turn K river 4. Finally the hand that won it for me was 8 10 vs A 10 when I hit my straight on the river. I've lost hands the same way in tournies. Just kind of weird. Am I the only one who sees the big advantage the big stacks have?

Vicfats
    September 22, 2006
    I will agree Ultimatebet's customer support is a joke. The best customer support is Doyle's Room even though their games kind of suck due to lack of traffic and willingness to put any money into the game

CubsFanSean
    Game are good but Ultimatebet's SUPPORT SUCKS September 22, 2006
    While I agree this site has good games, there support makes this all worth nothing. They never will refund money even if the site messes up. They don't care about their customers at all. They do not respond in a timely manner especially with live play issues and they are absolutely unwilling to admit that their site can have a glitch every once in a while. So, while I hate having to leave a site with such potential, their support is just absolutely 100 percent atrocious and worthless. People like Derek and others who work there should learn how to read emails and actually answer them instead of giving sorry but our records show blah blah blah. CUBSFANSEAN

2. Archie

Archie New Member

Would it be possible, then, to develop and provide to customers an accompanying software, specific to Bet21, that individuals could install on their own PC to record play on their end, identify any glitch and communicate it to the main server and CS?

Thanks for your help Colin

3. happybunnytrix

happybunnytrix New Member

"Dumb luck allowed me to discover that if you turn off Full Animation in the options menu that my game would now run in time with the dealer chat time...my tools now pop up when needed...and I can act on Insurance, bets surrender....even when I am on the button...I couldnt do any of that before..." Rando21, post#40

Rando, It's ashame you never bothered to do a forum search on this problem. Blackjackmusician posted step-by-step instructions on how to rectify this exact dilema. He posted it a couple of months ago, when others (including myself) had this issue, and it worked like a charm.

Imagine all the frustration and anger you didn't need to vent had you have used the resources readily available here a BJT.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2006
  4. London Colin

London Colin Top Member

Funny you should say that ....

You don't need anything specific to Bet21 in order to record what happens on your screen. I started a thread https://www.blackjacktournaments.com/posts/18280 about the various software tools that do the equivalent of pointing a video camera at the screen.

I should make it clear that I have no specific knowledge about the design of the UBT software. I wasn't even involved in testing it, which I believe some BJT members were. All my comments are just generalisations.

So I do not know if there are any specific debugging options associated with the game. For instance, it may be that you can enable the generation of a log file on the PC, perhaps showing the client perspective of the conversation between server and client. But this is just idle speculation on my part.

In any case, from what's been said it sounds like your play may be glitch-free if you take the step of disabling 'Full Animation'. Although, it's been my experience that what people assume to be a single problem can often turn out to be a number of unrelated problems with similar symptoms; so this may not be the end of the story.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2013
  5. Rando21

Rando21 New Member

You are probably right Happy Bunny....but Im really not all that versed on opertaing search...or really much past turning this little bugger on..

But since you said it...maybe it would have been nice of some knowledgeable member who had the problem to share it with me without me having to pull my hair out.....

or even better yet... for the Customer service/Tech department of that site which I wrote to numerous times to have helped by answering me with a solution rather than wasting time sending canned replys about ...reloading...screen shots...or the fact thjat their POKER game worked perfectly...Yes I got explanations about poker even tho I never ever mentioned poker..

Point is.... you didnt tell me and they didnt tell me...but now that I figured it out myself you come on to scold me???

Thanks.

6. Joep

Joep Active Member

Lets not Forget

Last edited: Feb 23, 2007
  7. BJFAN4

BJFAN4 New Member

And the beat goes on...

And on, and on......:joker: :joker: :joker:

8. Joep

Joep Active Member

My point exactly BJFAN thanks for saying it loud and clear.Beating the same horse for over 4 months.Is like crying wolf eventually no one comes to your rescue

Joep

Last edited: Feb 23, 2007
  9. Dynomike1

Dynomike1 New Member

I use this site for info. I cant understand why people want to be $ss holes ,like you said its only a game. I am impressed by what you and Ken and others are doing ,If it wasent for people like yall i probably wouldnt be playing.