"All In Blackjack" and "Blackjack Confidential" magazine issues

Discussion in 'Blackjack Tournament Strategy' started by KenSmith, Jul 14, 2015.

1. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

I'm cleaning out the bookshelves, and looking to find new homes for some of my blackjack magazine collection.

I have a 14-issue collection of "All In Blackjack", which may well be all the issues ever published back around 2007. One half of each magazine was "All In", about poker. If you flipped it over, there was a second cover for "All In Blackjack". Thus each magazine was two-in-one. Some of the strongest blackjack tournament strategy articles in print are in these issues.

I'll send you the set of 14 with free Media Mail shipping in the US for $20 by PayPal. Send me a private message if you are interested.

I also have LOTS of issues of Blackjack Confidential here, which was the only tournament-focused blackjack only magazine ever. Lots of strategy coverage, lots of final hand coverage, and plenty of photos of friends.

If anyone is interested in those, I'll just pick 10 random issues for $10, also with free shipping. If you want more than 10, or you need a specific issue to round out your own collection, just let me know.

If you're not in the US, I will need to calculate shipping cost, as a dozen magazines are actually quite heavy.

I also have a lot of Blackjack Forum issues too.

2. KenSmith

These are likely all gone. Thanks for your interest.

3. BughouseMaster

BughouseMaster Active Member

all gone??? would have liked the BJ confidential...

4. KenSmith

Yes, all were snapped up quickly.