BJT.com ranking system

Discussion in 'Other Games Events' started by Barney Stone, Sep 27, 2006.

1. Barney Stone

Barney Stone New Member

Here at www.blackjacktournaments.com the standings are avg posts per day

Tex 2.31

Reachy 2.05

FGK42 1.96

Barney 1.55

Not sure how Im going to catch up. Maybe start taking illegal drugs that make you talk even more than usual or super glue my opponents fingers together! Yea, that should slow them down.

2. elyssez

elyssez Member

Barney-

If you create your own ranking system with whatever criteria you choose, you too can be ranked #1!!

Elyssez

3. Barney Stone

Barney Stone New Member

Elyseez

Here at bjt.com ranking service we try to be fair to all. Because of this I cant out rank those with bigger chit chat mouths than mine! Soon to hit the news wires is London Colin making "Elite Status" here at bjt.com and overtaking Tex as head jib jab gab king. And the scientist always say the girls talk too much! But the real question, just what do they put in the tea in the UK??

Stay tuned.

4. elyssez

elyssez Member

Barney

LC's not the only one about to make elite status! Although I won't place high on your ranking system. Maybe we should all start our own ranking systems since they seem to be the "in" thing.

5. thrasht

thrasht New Member

Don't Even Try

If you guys even get close to Tex watch out. Once the heat turns up he will go postal and start posting every 5 minutes for a few straight days. Barney, FGK and Reachy sure know how to chat it up but nobody can touch Tex. I'm giving 2:1 odds to anybody who wants to wager on this one.

Just kidding. One of you guys would probably take me up on my offer. lol

6. elyssez

elyssez Member

Thrasht

Wow! An elite status for less then a week and it's already going to your head!!

7. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

Just 3 more...

"E" only 3 more for you and you can join the club as well! :eek:

8. noman

noman Top Member

Rankins

Now we have to change the criteria.

9. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

Well Barney MY Ranking system is so much better than the one you are using. In fact MY ranking system is just what the online BJ community has been looking for. I've discussed it with myself and called myself numerous times about it. In fact I've even got the PM messages to prove that I've collaberated with other big BJ chatters to prove it.

In fact if you take a poll you'll find MY ranking system is the best one in the WORLD - I just reserve the right to withhold showing it until I feel the time is right:rolleyes:

10. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

Just in case you were wondering I learned that technique from Joep! :laugh:

11. Joep

Joep Active Member

Soon

And the time will be right very soon.Actually in the Oct issue of All In Magazine it will be revelaed .

Joep

12. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

How did you get a copy of my BJT.com ranking system :confused:

In the October Issue REALLY????? Am I guess I'm the odds on favorite to win the tourney today than too right??:rolleyes:

13. Barney Stone

Barney Stone New Member

Fg

Looking at the hours you are posting the tournament today might feel, well, dreamy! LOL Good luck! BTW, you have at least the odds HD has! LMAO

14. instagator

instagator New Member

BJT Ranking

Are more than 4 players allowed to compete in this poll?
    IG