Congrats Ken Einiger

Discussion in 'Other Games Events' started by KenSmith, Jun 17, 2007.

1. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

Einiger proves that he's a serious double threat these days, with an eighth place finish in World Series of Poker Event # 25, $2000 entry No Limit Hold'em. The final table appearance was worth $45,672.

Here's his final hand description, where he got all his chips in with the best of it...

Hand #39 - Ben Ponzio has the button in seat 5, Einiger raises under the gun, Schwartz reraises to 235,000, and Einiger calls. The flop comes [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG], Einiger bets 300,000, Schwartz thinks for about two minutes before moving all in, and Einiger immediately calls with [​IMG][​IMG] for two pair, queens and sixes. Schwartz shows [​IMG][​IMG], and he's behind here. The turn card is the [​IMG], and Schwartz picks up a flush draw, needing a spade or a king on the river to win the pot. The river card is the -- [​IMG]! Schwartz rivers a higher two pair to win the pot. Ken Einiger is eliminated in eighth place, earning $45,672.

2. LeftNut

LeftNut Top Member

Congrats indeed!

That's just SO wrong, getting beaten like that. But congrats to Ken E. on an excellent tournament! Between his great finishing position, and HD's recent success in WSOP circuit events, it is being proven that TBJ players aren't simply a batch of one-trick ponies. :D

3. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

4. Rando21

Rando21 New Member

Someone should tell him he has his hat on backwards....might have seen that king coming on the river if the bill would have been shading those bright lights from his eyes...:cool:

Actually I think its quite an accomplishment to make a final table in poker after being a long time BJ player...BJ is lightning fast action compared to the waiting game poker usually is.

You got your poker Brat ...now ya got your Poker Yellowjacket...

Wonder if the poker book is in development yet???;-)

5. kennye

kennye New Member

Thank You

Thank you Guy's

It was a tough beat just like in blackjack when the dealer makes a 21 and you have a 20 and get knocked out at the final table.

Take care

Kenny E.

6. Sidekick

Sidekick New Member

Are you playing this week anywhere?

Any date/times for this week?

Sidekick

7. kennye

kennye New Member

I will be playing on Sat. Then I will play the following week a couple of events. Then of course the main event. I am selling 50% of myself if you are interested.

Kenny

8. Sidekick

Sidekick New Member

I have one of your shirts, enough

I'm like a yellow chicken around time with your shirt. gotta love it though. Thanks again.

kick