Dr. Bass

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Counselorlee, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Counselorlee

Counselorlee Member

Please send prayers, good healing vibes and positive thoughts to Dr. Bass and Tammie as they fight that awful disease of cancer. His facial surgery last week did not go as well as planned. They are in the hospital awaiting more test results, returning home in a couple of days, only to return to the hospital for more surgery. He and Tammie have so many blackjack friends that I know the two of them would love to hear from you. Tammie has sent me addresses which I will pass on to you. Let them know we love them. No calls at hospital, please.

Hospital: OU Med Center, Presbyterian Tower, 700 NE 13th St., Oklahoma City, OK 73104
    Home: Larry/Tammie Barker, 10805 Mystic Oak Drive, P.O. Box 814, Kingston, OK 73439

2. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for keeping us informed. I'm sure I speak for many here when we wish Larry well.

3. gronbog

gronbog Top Member

I don't know Larry (Dr Bass) personally, but I will join you in wishing him all the best and a full recovery. No one should have to endure something like that.

4. Monkeysystem

Monkeysystem Top Member Staff Member

All the best to Larry and Tammy...

5. LeftNut

LeftNut Top Member

All my best wishes and prayers to both Larry and Tammie. Really great folks, some of the best we have in our game. I first met them in the midst of that crazy Winstar event a few years back and both of them were nothing but honest, supportive, and wonderful stand-up friends. Keep fighting, Larry, we are all rooting for you in the biggest ways possible.

6. Billy C

Billy C Top Member

I too, wish only the best for these two.
    I remember Lefty introducing them to me at one of the LVH tourneys a few years ago and the favorable impression they made.

Billy C

7. angelrun5

angelrun5 Member

They will be in my prayers. Wishing a good out come and speedy recovery.

8. Moses

Moses Active Member

My prayers go out for Larry and Tammy during this trying time in their lives. I hope for a good response to treatment and a full recovery.