Flamingo

Discussion in 'Blackjack Events (USA)' started by johnr, Mar 7, 2021.

1. johnr

johnr Top Member

Tomorrow we go to Las Vegas for the Flamingo March 9-10 $75000 tournament. Planning on flying out with SKY, hope to see more of you all out there.

george and KenSmith like this.
  2. Jonny21

Jonny21 Active Member

Go get 'em, John !

george and johnr like this.
  3. johnr

johnr Top Member

Thanks Jonny,
    Sky and I were the only BJTers that I recognized. The only good double deck was $200, the had 2 shoe for $50, $15 early in morning. Round 1, 1 of 3, round 2, 1 of 2. That put me in the money 700, then lost round 3 to a boomer.

MrPill, Billy C and george like this.
  4. george

george Top Member

in the money is always good

johnr, MrPill and Billy C like this.
  5. rhinoman7

rhinoman7 Member

Sounds like the same results I had. Really liked the 2 and 3 players per table format!

george and johnr like this.
  6. johnr

johnr Top Member

rhinoman7,
    Will try to meet when we attend another tournament. My three rounds were only 2 at table due to no shows and draw.
    Congrats for getting in the money!

george likes this.
  7. rhinoman7

rhinoman7 Member

johnr,
    Sounds good! My first round was basically 2 at the table, since the woman in seat 2 went all in on the first hand and started to leave before the hand was over. She had a 15 against a dealer face card and did not hit. She would have drawn a 6 had she hit and won the hand. Round 2 was 2 players. I was in seat 1 for both of these rounds, so bet last on the last hand. Round 3 was 3 players, I was in Seat 2, so had to bet first on the last hand. Didn't have a chance!

johnr and george like this.