Go Cards

Discussion in 'Sidewalk Cafe' started by KenSmith, Oct 11, 2006.

1. DanMayo

DanMayo New Member

Congratulations Ken

Ken,

Congratulations on your Cards victory and good luck in St. Kitts. My "hats" off to you!

PM me a shipping address when you get a chance and I will get your "Prize" in the mail.

Dan

2. toolman1

toolman1 Active Member

We all know why

DanMayo,

With today's news, it became apparent why the Tigers were doomed from the start. St. Louis has been crowned the most dangerous city in the USA, taking the honor away from Detroit which now drops down to #2. Seems only logical to me that the 1 -2 standing should be reflected in baseball as well, otherwise the ST. Louis mafia would come down and beat the S%$&# out of the Tigers. Probably saved a few lives! :eek: :laugh: :eek:

3. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

Thanks DanMayo, I'll PM you now. Sometime soon you'll likely see a photo of me at a tournament table wearing my hard-won prize. :)

4. DanMayo

DanMayo New Member

In The Mail

Ken,

Your prize is in the mail!

I'll be wearing mine too! I bought two JD Tractors last year. :D (it was a GOOD year at the tables!)

Dan

5. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

Cap received. Now I just need to plan which event to debut it for the camera. Thanks DanMayo!

6. DanMayo

DanMayo New Member

Great!

Ken,

Glad it made it to you in a timely manner. Hope it was the right color! :laugh:

Take Care,
    Dan

7. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

Hey Ken,

Just put it on and take a picture and post it on Golden Palace!