Grinder

Discussion in 'Other Games Events' started by Barney Stone, Feb 3, 2007.

1. Barney Stone

Barney Stone New Member

"We" had this week off because of wet fields so on Thursday and Friday I entered poker freerolls at bet21. On Thursday I played for 4.5 Hrs taking 11/3074 and won something called bet21 PC points. Friday I placed first
    1/3900 after over 6hrs of play winning a bunch of those PC points. Lucky for me I was able to make good the slow game of poker and read my new book "Unstoppable Global Warming every 1500 years" so I dont feel like too much of a slug. For some reason I have very good luck in most freerolls, in the Aruba poker game I finished in top 300 50% of time which isnt good because you need to be in top 50. Well now Im wondering what the heck do I do with these points? I cant find a conversion factor for the points. I emailed the redeem points people and they say I have to go thru bet21 page which I dont have an email service working thru my PC only thru AOL. Someone in the tourney told me the game paid about 5$ to first! I could pan handle at McDonalds for more than that!:laugh: I might have almost enough saved up to play a 5.50 EBJ tourney!

2. noman

noman Top Member

Barney: For When You Come Back:

So, when I left Mickie D's, with my regular coffee, you were the ONE, to whom, I gave my change from a dollar. Nice doo, dude.