Hard rock Biloxi tournament

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Ewok, Jun 4, 2021.

1. Ewok

Ewok Member

It was nice to have a tournament again in Biloxi(may) and to see familiar faces. Does anyone know the hard rock upcoming tournament dates? I look forward to the tournaments the fun of getting to see everyone once again.

johnr and KenSmith like this.
  2. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

Where did you play in Biloxi? I haven't been paying attention.

johnr likes this.
  3. johnr

johnr Top Member

I had heard July 23, hope it is, I have booked a couple of weeks at National seashore Ocean Springs.

4. Ewok

Ewok Member

In may Saturday the 22nd, my buddy took 14th place.

KenSmith and johnr like this.
  5. Ewok

Ewok Member

That is what I trying to find out, they are going to have 3 tournament coming this summer(per tournament director).

johnr likes this.
  6. Billy C

Billy C Top Member

I'm curious to know what 14th place paid?

johnr likes this.
  7. Ewok

Ewok Member

Yes,there website says tournament July 24 sat. Registration Friday,July 23 4-7 pm. 100$, late registration sat July 24 9am- 12pm 150$, re-buys are 100
    750 in promo coupons 3 @ 250 each but it kind of sucked because you couldn't break them down.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2021
    johnr likes this.
  8. Billy C

Billy C Top Member

Thank you.

9. PitchMan

PitchMan Top Member

I'm sorry. I didn't read this post until after I responded to George's post regarding the $25K July event. There are questions above about the upcoming Hard Rock event series so I am copying and pasting below my response to George's post..... Hope it helps...

This not directly from Hard Rock so verify as you think wise, but it’s from a source that I trust:

Next tourney July 24th. Will be “smaller” event. I’m assuming the smaller event will pay as they did pre-Covid: Final table, $15K, $5K, $1K, $1K, $1K, $1K, $1K, all cash.

Will then skip August and start “normal” series in September. I am again assuming the “normal” purse will be as follows:
    Saturday play, September 18, : Final table, $20K, $10K, $2K, $2K, $2K, $2K, $2K, all cash
    Saturday play, October 16, : Final table, $20K, $10K, $2K, $2K, $2K, $2K, $2K, all cash
    Saturday play, November 20: Final table, $25K, $10K, $2K, $2K, $2K, $2K, $2K, all cash

What else does “normal” mean: I’m assuming everything will be 12 hands, no max bet, elimination rules as were in place before Covid, with $100 buy in on Friday evening and $150 on Saturday morning, $100 re-buy.

If anyone can, please verify the following buy in times, and also the exact time the first round starts on Saturday, or anything else herein. Thanks.

???? Friday buy in- 4-7PM....Late registration Sat 9-11PM

???? First round on Saturday morning…. 11:00AM

I plan to be there. Hope to see ya’ll then. It’s been a while.

Ewok and george like this.
  10. george

george Top Member

good deal thanks for info

11. I haven't been on this site in a long time but I saw this thread and thought I would share that the Hard Rock Biloxi has a BJ tourny scheduled March 19, 2022. Registration is March 18 with a $100 buy-in. Late registration is Saturday morning (3/19/22) from 9 to 12 with a buy-in of $150. First place pays $20 K. Rebuys are available for $100. Hard Rock has one of these tournys just about every month.

KenSmith and gronbog like this.