Harrah's

Discussion in 'Blackjack Events (USA)' started by johnr, Nov 25, 2020.

1. johnr

johnr Top Member

Harrahs has the invitational 150k Jan 29 31, if you do not get invite, look in the Caeser's my rewards app. I booked it and cancelled my trip for GN 50k Jan 8.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2020
    BughouseMaster and george like this.
  2. Dakota

Dakota Top Member

Thanks John. I just received that one plus a Paris 150k baccarat tournament January 22-24 and a 100k Venetian blackjack tournament January 8-10. I'll get all 3 posted as soon as I get the detailed mailers.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2020
    MrPill, george and johnr like this.
  3. george

george Top Member

go win it will be a good way to start 2021

johnr likes this.
  4. rhinoman7

rhinoman7 Member

Unfortunately, I don't see the Harrahs tourney in my offers. My first tournament was the 150K at Paris in 2015, and since then I have only been invited to the 75K tourneys.

johnr and george like this.
  5. johnr

johnr Top Member

Thanks for reply. One of the BJT friends does not look at the rewards site. Depends on email or paper offers, which he did not get. He called Harrahs, it was on his rewards offer so he booked. He had a similar situation with no invite to a previous $150000. He called, she went ahead and booked him for the $150000. I hope for good participation so they may keep having.

BughouseMaster and george like this.
  6. BughouseMaster

BughouseMaster Active Member

INDEED! Obviously my play has FINALLY switched on the proper offers for my acct in that I dont have to reach out to my host again just to book blackjack tourns............ it was a very pleasant surprise for me to happen to just scroll on this page last night and my Caesars offers to see the beautiful $150k Invitational offer already loaded on my acct!

But yes, it does take quite a significant level of play to get the $150k's (i play $100-300/hand)..... my buddy who just plays $10-25 -- even though he plays frequently in Vegas as he lives in Cali -- was complaining that he didn't get it. These tourneys are INVITATIONAL for a reason!!! They're not just gonna let any cat and mouse player in, no matter how many $10 hands they slap down.

johnr likes this.