January shore excursions?

Discussion in 'Blackjack Events (Other areas)' started by TXtourplayer, Dec 26, 2007.

1. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

If anyone is wanting to go on any shore excursions on the January Blackjack Cruise, be sure to contact Tammy for the best deals.

The Carinval shore excursions cost more then the advanced bookings Tammy can get for you.

Example: on our last cruise to swim with the dolphins cost about $50 more through Carnival and was for the smaller package, less time and few extras.

Also we need to start planning any group excursions now. We are only a month away from the cruise.

2. maxwell

maxwell Member

On Shore

My Wife And Are Wanting To Do Something On Shore But Have No Idea What All There Is To Do
    Maybe The Mayan Ruins Or Something Of That Nature
    Open To Suggestions From Those That Have Been On The Cruise Before:d :d

3. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

Swimming with the dolphins was expensive, but well worth it. It was far more fun than I was expecting.

4. SOOZZIEC

SOOZZIEC New Member

Off Shore

Yes we will be interested in going off shore. Could Tammy post some of the things to do? :D

Do we have to book ahead of time? Before the cruise?

What 2 islands are we going to?

I can't find that posted anywhere...

Thanks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Sooz

5. rookie789

rookie789 Active Member

Sooz, The cruise is actually Western Caribbean with port stops at Progreso, Yucatan, Mexico and Cosumel, Mexico. Port tourist attractions can be viewed at carnival.com or Google each port by site.

6. themom82

themom82 New Member

Shore Excursions

Hello Everyone,

I will be setting up a list of group shore excursions next week. I was waiting until after the holiday. I will post something here and also send emails to everyone traveling with our group with more information.

When we were at Cozumel in July several of us went to Paradise Beach. This was a great place to spend the day. They have a restaurant, 2 bars, beach chairs with umbrellas, changing rooms and showers. The cost is $9.00 for the day plus transportation (about $25.00 cab for 4 people round trip).

The $9 usd per day per person fee allows you to use the beach floats, kayaks, trampoline, rock-climbing iceberg and snorkeling gear. The $9 usd / person fee is good for the whole day and covers all of the toys mentioned. The only attraction that charges extra is the Spacewalker, $5 usd per ride. They also have banana boats, jet skis and parasailing at an extra cost. Meals and drinks are extra, but the food and drinks are very good and reasonably priced.

The website is http://www.paradise-beach-cozumel.com/

Anyone that would like to go let me know. If we have enough people that would like to do this I will try set up group transportation.

If you have any other question let me know.

Tammy Edney "themom82"
    Exclusively Yours Travel Services
    866-562-3723 or 214-233-1386
    email - blackjackcruise3@msn.com