Major Announcement

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Joep, Jul 26, 2006.

1. pokernut

pokernut New Member

This mag has been around for awhile and it has always been about poker, did Curtis just buy it or is he just changing the format from Poker to BJ? Will it still be free in the poker rooms?

2. thrasht

thrasht New Member

Las Vegas Advisor

I listened to the show for the first time last night and really enjoyed it. I'm going to try to tune in (live stream) more often. Nicely done Joep

It should be noted that Las Vegas Advisor members are going to get All-in magazine for free for the first three months starting in September and will be offered a half price deal for the next year. Not to shabby paying $11 for 15 total issues including the 3 freebie issues.

Between this site, Las Vegas Advisor membership, and the new magazine I'll be able stay on top of what's happening in the blackjack tournament world. Oh yeah.

3. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

Reachy,

listen to the re-broadcast of the show. It was a good show and it answers most, if not all, of those questions.

PS Nice avatar my man - which hot babe is the Mrs. Reachy? :cool:

4. Reachy

Reachy New Member

podcast

I shall podcast it and listen to it as I walk the dog.

As for the ladies in my avatar they are both Mrs Reachy. The one the left is Mrs Reachy Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. The one on the right does the rest!

Cheers

Reachy

5. Prospect

Prospect Member

True. I should had added that one could get a slightly better deal by subscribing via other websites. Look here
    www.magazinepricesearch.com/detail/allin.html

But, the LVA deal looks to be the way to go for now.