Million Dollar qualifiers

Discussion in 'Sidewalk Cafe' started by TXtourplayer, Jan 8, 2005.

1. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

Ken, Joep, and I were talking and trying to find out who all qualified for the Las Vegas Hilton Million Dollar tournament all three years.

Joep has the honor of making it not just all three, but ,making the finals (monthly events) every year. Total try's unknown?

Ken just made it in last month for the third time. Total try's unknown?

I've only made the first two years, I have yet to try this year. Total try's (3) one year one (made finals 3rd) and two last year. Over all plus $4,000 for the tournament.

Who else out there has made it all three years? And how many try's did it take you (total of all monthly qualifiers you entered)? How have you done money wise total for the tournaments?

Lets see who has bragging rights for the LVH MD tournaments. These questions are for all three years.

Most to qualifiy?.............. Ken & Joep (this is all I know for sure)

Most Finals?..........Joep at worst tie for first. (Norm S. still has a chance to tie him)

Won most money (monthly events only)?

Last edited: Jan 8, 2005
  2. Moses

Moses Active Member

Qualified All Three Times

I paid a total of eight entries to qualify three times. I made the finals in two of the qualifying tournaments.

3. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

Alright!

You're in with some nice company Moses. I hope to play this month and hopefully qualifiy. There aren't to many three time qualifiers out there, so you should feel very proud of yourself.

How did you do in your two finals?

Last edited: Jan 9, 2005