A very small ray of hope at Neteller today Jan23
I have money tied up in Neteller. I have a withdrawal from Jan15 that hasn't made it to my bank. This is over a week. Usually took 2-3 days. maybe it took 5 days one time in the past.
Then I had a pending deposit from jan15 that has long since cleared my bank, but Neteller left it pending, blocking me from withdrawing the remaining balance. As you remember, you cannot withdraw more than the amount of pending deposits.
These deposits NEVER take more than 3 or 4 days. Well the pending transaction finally cleared today allowing me to clear out my final withdrawal.
BUT NONE OF MY WITHDRAWALS HAVE MADE IT TO MY BANK.
I received funds from an EFT withdrawal from Jan14 that made it into my bank on Jan 16. (two days EFT turnaround) but the EFT withdrawal from the next day has yet to clear. This is 8 days. Now they tell me it is in "trust"
So no money has moved since Neteller Stock Trading was suspended, but today at least they cleared my pending deposit.

Today, I get the following message (warning):
At this time, our ability to provide US members with withdrawals is significantly reduced due to circumstances outside of our control. We are working to resolve all withdrawal issues, but in the meantime we continue to maintain these funds in trust on your behalf until we can clear the backlog.
-----------------------------------------------
further reasons to worry:
------------------------------------------------
Why were the founders of your company arrested?
Although we can confirm that Steve Lawrence and John Lefebvre were detained separately while in the United States, we do not know the details surrounding the detention and cannot provide more clarification. We can confirm that both individuals are no longer employees or board members of NETELLER and have not been involved in the day-to-day running of the company for a number of years. The Company has no direct relationship with these individuals today other than as shareholders.
Why was NETELLER stock suspended from trading?
As a precautionary measure, we asked the London AIM Stock Market to temporarily suspend trading in our shares, effective January 16, 2007. We requested this action to help protect all shareholders from any negative impact the recent detentions might have until more facts are known. Once we understand the situation in greater detail, we will ask the AIM to allow our shares to trade again.