New Blackjack Cruise with Tournaments

Discussion in 'Blackjack Events (Other areas)' started by Lil Sissy, Aug 25, 2008.

1. Lil Sissy

Lil Sissy Banned User

Just passin along some more information for everyone to see!
    Thanks
    Sissy

Joe Pane along with Bonnie Leinhos will be hosting a Blackjack and Poker cruise on Carnival cruise lines ship Freedom.

The cruise will sail out of Ft Lauderdale Florida on March 14 2009 and will return on March 22 2009

The ports of call will be Cozumel, Mexico along with Limon, Costa Rica and Colon, Panama

There will be 4 scheduled Blackjack Tournaments with entry fees of $125 and $235 with unlimited Sit n Go's tournaments

There will also be 6 Poker tournaments scheduled during the 8 day cruise entry fees for the poker tournaments will be $60- $125- $235- $550

There will be live limit and no limit games held during the cruise also

The entire package includes

Welcome Cocktail Party
    Welcome Gift
    Poker Seminar Hosted by Poker Pros
    Blackjack Seminar Hosted by Joe Pane
    Farewell Cocktail Party
    Nightly Cash and Prize drawings
    Grand Finale Drawing on the last evening on March 21 where the winner will receive a paid cruise for 2

The last ClubUBT cruise was a blast and this one should be even better.

The price of the cruise is $728 per person plus taxes and port charges.

Balcony Cabins are available for $1100 per person

All ClubUBT members will receive a $50 per person discount.

Winners of each Blackjack Tournament will also receice a silver engraved Poker Royale Watch.

Winners of each Poker Tournament will also receive a gold engraved Poker Royale Watch.

If you have any questions you can send me a message here or you can contact John Robertson Director of Cruise Operations at John@ RoyalpokerCruises.com

Phone Contact (702) 813-7669

To assure the above cruise price a deposit of $350 per person is due by Oct 1st 2008

Joep

2. bjmace

bjmace Member

OMG Mace will go what an end to 2008

Am sitting here in total shock (Does not happen Often!)

As most of you will know this cruise has also been offered on pokerroyale
    with sat's leading to a monthly poker game with the cruise package and $1100 spending money as a prize.
    You could also buy into the monhly draw for $150 which had unlimited rebuys and an add on too.
    I decided to play on poker Royal Last week intending to sat into the cruise final, To cut a long story short ( something else i rarely do!) I won around $300 on the cash tables last week playing for a couple of hours and decided to use this to enter the monthly cruise draw.
    That was tonight, There sure was a mixture of skill levels on my table!
    Saw 2 players rebuy 3 times each and still not make the final 5 lol!

Half way through i had been in 1st when i started getting connection problems which saw me loose a heap of chips as i got timed out calling a reraise when i had a monster hand.

I grabbed my mobile dongle and used that on my main computer and thankfully my connection problems were resolved but was back in 4th as a result.
    A few bluffs later saw me down to heads up with a $6k lead in chips(2nd was paying $450), I now knew with heaps of heads up experience over the last year i Could win, I took control and when i had an amazing hand i knew that when i checked 4th an all in was coming, It did I called
    and I won!
    Carnival freedom - Hell no Mace will go:joker:

A Happy New Year to everyone
    (did I mention no rebuys no add on!!!)

3. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

Way to go Mace! Nice way to finish the year. Enjoy the cruise!

By the way, shouldn't that be "Hell yes Mace will go"? :D

4. zweeky

zweeky Member

In shock? Didn't you tell me you were going to win this a few days ago?

Well done! Happy new year! :)

5. Lil Sissy

Lil Sissy Banned User

Mace great job on winning the cruise.I know you were planning on going anyway but this makes the trip even sweeter plus the extra spending money wont hurt. Mace does this mean you will be buying shots of Patron at the disco? ;)

If any one wants to try to win this cruise also stop by pokerroyaleonline.com and enter the bonus code Sweet and you will receive a free entry into a cruise satellite tournament as a bonus for signing up.Plus a 100% matching deposit bonus up to $100 and a $1,000 freeroll for all new members using "Sweet"as their bonus code

You may be another cruise winner like Mace was

Happy New Year to all forum members

6. TedinNaples

TedinNaples New Member

Way to go, Mace! You have become as good a poker player as you are a BJ player! Congratulations on your win!

7. sweetteabird

sweetteabird New Member

Go speed macer goooooooo!!!

Hey Macer!!!! I got your voicemail that you left for me right after you won the cruise! Congrats on your win, you deserve it Sweetie!!! Hope you have a blast on that cruise, and WIN WIN WIN!!!! XXXOXXXOXXXOXXX from ME and from Monica :) GO TEAM MACE GO!!!!WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

8. LeftNut

LeftNut Top Member

The cream rises to the top

Congratulations, Mace! Excellent news. Great job, and I hope you tear 'em up on the cruise. :gun:

9. mociferous

mociferous Member

The cruise

Well, did anyone go on the Poker Royale cruise? How was it?:p

10. Lil Sissy

Lil Sissy Banned User

Mo

I attended the cruise and had a wonderful time we had stops in Mexico,Costa Rica and Panama.

The next cruise that they have scheduled will leave from the West Coast either San Diego or LA.

Details are being worked on and its either going to be March or May of 2010

Mace who won his cruise had his scheduled cabin mate come down with an illness right before the cruise and was never able to attend.

We all missed having Mace there as he was the life of the party on the last ClubUBT cruise.

I guess the saying " Hell no Mace wont go" takes on a whole new meaning now :cry:

p.s Mo there was a ladies only tournament for us gals, but Joe P snuck in to it and that turned into a funny time for all involved.You just had to be there,Josephina has promised to return for the next cruise,so bring your cameras.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2009
  11. Sandy Eggo

Sandy Eggo Member

LA/SD as a starting port would be great for me! Where do I need to register my interest for this?

12. bjmace

bjmace Member

13. Sandy Eggo

Sandy Eggo Member

Thanks, just sent them a comment form letting them know we're interested!