Next Blackjack Cruise...

Discussion in 'Blackjack Events (Other areas)' started by TXtourplayer, Jan 21, 2008.

1. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

We don't sail until this coming Saturday and I'm already getting asked when our next Blackjack Cruise will be?

I've had a lot going in in my life the past couple of months and really haven't checked into the exacted time and departure location, but I am thinking around end of August/first of September.

I'm thinking departure from out of Florida somewhere, Tampa Bay or Maimi area. Maybe I can get FGK, Instgator, Ted&Naples, DrBass (Drbass has made 3 of the Blackjack cruises), and any other Florida residents to come join us.

I'll start discussing the next one to all the passengers next week.

2. maxwell

maxwell Member

hurricanes

aug and sept right in the middle of hurricane season:eek: :eek:

3. TedinNaples

TedinNaples New Member

Rick, a cruise departing from Florida would be a nice incentive to get all the Florida players on board!

Maxwell, though it would be in the middle of hurricane season, cruise ships are very adaptable. With hurricanes, you usually have a couple of days advance notice, so the ship can alter course and ports. Plus, you'll get the best deals on Caribbean cruises during that time of year.

4. maxwell

maxwell Member

true

TRUE-BUT HURRICANES OR HIGH WAVES NOT FOR ME THANKS:eek: :eek: