October 2nd - Eldorado Shreveport $25,000 Blackjack tournament

Discussion in 'Blackjack Events (USA)' started by PitchMan, Sep 3, 2021.

1. PitchMan

PitchMan Top Member

What I know at this time:

Rooms for Friday & Saturday, Oct 1st and 2nd available to tournament players at $99.00 per night rate.

Please make the reservation by phone - Call 877-613-9711 to make reservation – Tell them you need the $99 daily rate for those two dates.

Eldorado is a very nice property. Take a look at: https://ballysshreveport.com/

Buy-in - $100 on Friday Oct 1st, $150 on Saturday Oct 2nd. Re-buys $100.

Payouts: ALL CASH, 1st place - $15K, 2nd - $5K, 3rd - $2K. 4th, 5th & 6th - $1K. If fees collected are in excess of $25K they will be evenly distributed to each position paid.

I’m told that more details will follow but that: “the tournament will be on the Hard Rock format”. I assume that means $10K starting bank, 12 hands per session, no max bet limit, similar wild card drawings, etc. (Those are only my assumptions and they could change).

I know there are a number of you who have been affected by hurricane Ida and I wish you the best in your recovery, and there are Covid concerns, both possibly preventing some from being able to attend. But, hopefully those of us who can will support this effort by Eldorado management to provide a good tournament for the players. If we can turn out and make it feasible for them, maybe we can have this north Louisiana located tournament to count on like we do on the gulf coast at the Hard Rock event (Both are Bally’s properties). I will forward anything more that I can get. I look forward to seeing everyone in Shreveport.

george, Billy C, KenSmith and 2 others like this.
  2. PitchMan

PitchMan Top Member

I'm so sorry... I had a typo in my earlier post. The phone number for reservations at Eldorado is: 877-613-0711, Not 877-613-9711...