Simple advice

Discussion in 'Craps Tournament Strategy' started by johnr, Apr 10, 2018.

1. johnr

johnr Top Member

I am going to invited craps tounament this weekend GN LV, I will try to learn craps some by then, any simple advice?I have WONGS book seems complicated.

george likes this.
  2. george

george Top Member

your a fast learner ..go on internet type in ..crap tournaments..... it will bring up all kind of info...you still have to get lucky...so,,,good LUCK

3. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

In general, do whatever it takes to get a lead. Then try to match what your most important competitors are doing. Easier said than done, but that's a start.

johnr likes this.
  4. johnr

johnr Top Member

Thanks, I am really just wanting to get some play to get invited to their BJ tournaments.

5. Billy C

Billy C Top Member

If you are behind near the end you will need to make big odds bets like "hard ways" etc. to have any chance of winning.
    Best of luck to you.

Billy C

johnr likes this.
  6. johnr

johnr Top Member

I decided craps not for me even full comp I will stay with BJ. I did BJ a lot at ORLEANS, PARIS, GOLDEN NUGGET and GRAND, will probably get invited from them. See some of you this weekend at BUFFALO RUN.

7. Billy C

Billy C Top Member

Looking forward to it, John.

Billy C

johnr likes this.
  8. Just throwing this out in case someone comes along later. Another tactic to consider if you are behind and running out of time or rolls to catch up is to start making big field bets. Normally that is not a good idea in a cash game but late in the tournament, you might need to win some one-roll bets in a hurry. This is especially true if you need to be somewhat contrarion to your opponents who might not get on the field.