Team Bodog

Discussion in 'Other Games Events' started by KevinBlackwood, May 5, 2006.

1. If anyone here plays poker at Bodog, I'd appreciate you throwing me a bone.

I have been nominated for Team Bodog and need some more votes from fellow players. The top five votegetters are sent to the WSOP by Bodog and I currently rank 8th, so I need some help in making a charge.

It costs 60 pts to vote, but they refund the points back into your account after the voting is over. And you also get entered into a WSOP freeroll by voting.

2. ANDY 956

ANDY 956 Member

Could not understand

Every time that I see Kevin’s name on here or Global I think that I must get his book Play Blackjack Like The Pros.
    As I was reading his post I was opening a package with another book in it called Bootlegger’s 200 Proof Blackjack.
    The point I am making is that I don’t know what made me order Bootlegger’s book when I still hadn’t ordered Kevin’s.
    Anyway, Just rectified it by ordering the book on Amazon so back to the original thread.
    Andy :)

3. Thanks

Appreciate the kind words Andy and hope you enjoy the book.

And more importantly, I hope we both enjoy a good run by England at the WC this summer (even without Rooney).