Tonight may be World Blackjack Tour show

Discussion in 'World Series of Blackjack' started by KenSmith, Sep 3, 2007.

1. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

I have Reachy's address already to send a DVD. I'll take care of it.

2. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

Thanks Ken

I wanted him to be able to see it again and show his family and friends.

3. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

WBT cast

Next Mondays World Blackjack Tour cast of players:

1) Simon Reach (Reachy) - England
    2) Lilliana Bricker - Columbia
    3) Fiona Brown - Scotland
    4) Woo Shin - Korea
    5) Jeff Bernstein - USA - WSOB champ season III

4. Reachy

Reachy New Member

My 15 minutes...

... is nearly over.

Cheers

Reachy

PS. Thanks Ken, for sorting out a DVD. Now my wife will have actual proof that my trip to Vegas wasn't some sort of ultra-complex plan to have a secret liaison with some exotic woman. Mind you I believe there is a saying, "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" or words to that effect....

PPS. I was entirely faithful to my wife the whole time despite the attempts of someone (no-one here or that anybody here is likely to know BTW) to lead me down the path to moral disaster. I mean, he was old enough to be her grandfather....

5. Fionah62

Fionah62 Member

world blackjack tour 2007

Hey Guys, can anyone help me get a copy, of the above event which aired Dec 2007 on the GSN network. I was one of the Players at the Hilton and have still never seen the show.

Thanks
    Fiona Brown
    ( Scotland )

6. KenSmith

Hi Fiona,
    I don't have a recording of that show, but maybe someone else here has saved one.

I have upgraded Fiona's account to full privileges so if anyone needs to contact her via PM they can do so.

7. ANDY 956

ANDY 956 Member

Wbt 2007

Hi Fiona,

I watched the show several times on the link given below.

Unfortunately it no longer appears to work.

However, I have put it on in case any of the computer savvy guys on here can make something out of it.

Reachy was a prolific poster on this site and suddenly disappeared so I am not sure what happened to him.

Andy

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=1311429675039798302

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2013
  8. KenSmith

I just double-checked my recordings here, and I just don't seem to have a copy of this show. I know I had one at some point, but I don't know what happened to it. I found WSOB 3rd and 4th seasons, but no World Blackjack Tour.

9. Fionah62

Fionah62 Member

10. Fionah62

Fionah62 Member

Hi KEN, just got back on here, been a lot going on especially since I had an accident that required a 4 level cervical fusion...not fun at all!!!
    Anyway I noticed member (Trouble) had contacted both of us and said he had a copy of the 2007 world blackjack tour on GSN network. I did contact him but was wondering if you had received it from him or ever found a copy.
    if by any chance you find it my email is fionaliddell3@gmail.com. Can’t believe I still haven’t seen it.

Thanks so much
    Fiona

11. KenSmith

Check YouTube and see what you find.
    There was a DVD product too, so maybe there copies available second hand somewhere.