Too many Americans?

Discussion in 'Sidewalk Cafe' started by Reachy, Oct 13, 2006.

1. Reachy

Reachy New Member

2. elyssez

elyssez Member

What happen to all the peace and love you were sending out into the universe?

3. Reachy

Reachy New Member

Far out!

Still loving you all! Imagine if the US ever has the population density of the UK; there'd be about 10,000,000,000 of you!

Cheers

Reachy

4. toolman1

toolman1 Active Member

Get rid of the oil

Then we could get rid of all the world's oil really fast. Which, of course, is our overall objective. Then we have less pollution and a more stable world. Peace brother. :D

5. Reachy

Reachy New Member

No glaciers

Of course once we've burned all the oil, the average global temperature will be about 130F and I don't tan well!

I am actually looking into buying a wind-turbine for the roof of my house (honestly!) but they aren't cheap and financial savings would take a few years to be realised. I'm also investigating rainwater harvesting for my toilets and other non-consumable water needs but again the set-up costs are a little beyond me at the moment. Why don't house builders build sustainable homes with turbines, solar panels, water harvesting as integral parts of the structure?

Anybody wanto to come hug a tree with me?

Cheers

Reachy

6. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

Hey YOU started all this with you "free love" group hug stuff! :laugh:

NOW you want to take it back?

What's interesting did you notice the baby would be born to a "Mexican" mother?

As bad as those a-holes in Washington are people are STILL coming to America in record numbers!

7. bahoozle

bahoozle Member

You'll get no quibbles from me on this! Babies freak me out. In fact, people freak me out. I much prefer the life of a Hermit. Reminds me of a limerick I heard from an English fellow..."There once was a Hermit named Dave"...but I should probably not finish that one.

And speaking of disturbing, what is that in the hand of your avatar? Looks much like a feminine hygiene product.:eek:

8. Barney Stone

Barney Stone New Member

Hey you guys..

Toolman, get rid of the oil and have a more stable world? Take the only product that links us to the Muslim world and it will destabilize our already fragile relationship. Also, Jihad has been here much longer than oil and the day of the "Giant" It is a very sad fact that oil keeps the peace for the small country of 6.2 million people of Jesus is a source of conflict because we need it. The world will never be stable without turning the teaching of hate down the lines of Jihad towards the Jewish people.

Reachy, the glaciers have been melting for a few thousand years now. Even some of our country, USA, was covered by them. Altho the greenhouse effect is real its only a small part of the warming cycle. We are in a regression process back to normal. You might be interested to know during Medieval times England was a good place to grow wine grapes. You might also be interested to know that one meteor or massive volcanic eruption, Yellowstone for example, could lower earth temps a hundred years worth of global warming in a matter of months and start a dark house parabolic decline of temps. Africa will never have looked so good.

FGK, if you take the labor force that risks crosses our boarder, from one of the countries with the most freedom in the world, we will immediately fall into depression. It is the challenge for the next house of reps, likely a split house 50 - 50, to push agenda to what is paramount to petty issues like internet gambling, it is a guest worker program. Also, the Mexicans whom are here illegally must be documented and registered for the draft. World War III is here. My son is good target age for draft if we have a political change that removes our flooring of those crazy Christian kids from the South filling the Army now. Demanding draft registration will slow the illegal crossings. Draft registration will scare many already here back to their mother land. The guest worker program will allow them to come, work, and go how without draft responsibility.

Try those on for size!:joker: :joker: :joker:

Barney

9. Reachy

Reachy New Member

doob

I would just like to re-iterate that that is not a picture of me :eek: !

I'm guessing it's a spliff but I suppose it could conceivably be a small telescope.

Cheers

Reachy

10. toolman1

toolman1 Active Member

Joking

Barny Stone:

Lighten up man. We are joking. Don't you get it! Or is BITCHING your middle name?

11. Reachy

Reachy New Member

Chong

By the way I got my reefer from toolman ;)

Peace out!

Reachy

Last edited: Oct 13, 2006
  12. pergo56

pergo56 Member

Not to get off the subject

but, Hey Reachy, what the hell are crumpets?:D

DRP

13. Barney Stone

Barney Stone New Member

Reachy?

And what the hell is a reefer?

TIA
    :confused:

14. Reachy

Reachy New Member

Well...

Crumpets are a round bread/batter-like food, about the size of a standard "cookie" which are typically toasted and then buttered or some other topping is applied. I like mine with golden syrup; it melts and soaks through the crumpet and tastes just gorgeous!!! Commonly consumed with a good cup of tea.

Reefers, Mr Stone(d), are spliffs, doobies, Camberwell carrots, joints, cannabis cigerrettes. I'm suprised you didn't know that as I'm sure it's an Americanism. In fact there is a famous film, "Reefer Madness", made in the 30's or 40's warning people of the dangers of Mary-Jane which I thought was shown to all Ameican children in school, just after the sex education film.

In fact you can combine crumpets and cannabis for a much more savoury experience.

Cheers

Reachy

15. Reachy

Reachy New Member

Bird

Crumpet is also slang for a sexy lady. For example; "That Angelina Jolie is a lovely bit of crumpet".

I bet she's even nicer with golden syrup on!!!

And covered in cannabis :confused:

Cheers

Reachy

16. Reachy

Reachy New Member

crumpets

Mmmmm! Crumpets!!!!

Attached Files:

• 90.jpg
      90.jpg
      File size:
      17.7 KB
      Views:
  17. tgun

tgun Member

not bitching

toolman, most of those rantings sound to me more like "left wing" babel than "bitching".

As a midwesterner, I don't like "left wing" attacks on the South. We all have a right to our opinions, but we don't need to attack others.

I happen to believe that we need legal immigration and legal worker status. We shouldn't condone illegal behavior. Until we get this done we need the wall.

tgun

18. tgun

tgun Member

Hey reachy, didn't you get that quote "Too many Americans", from the "Red Coats".

tgun....lol

19. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

I can't speak for oter tgun I'm just BITCHIN

I can't stand the leftist elite newsmedia

I can't stand the paranoid gun toting, zealots on the right

I'm like Goldylocks I like it just right! Bring back uncle Ronnie Please!

Last edited: Jun 14, 2007
  20. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

Gey your crupets out of my peanut butter!