TOURNMENT $100,000.00 THIS WEEK

Discussion in 'Blackjack Events (USA)' started by John Zalokar, Apr 24, 2018.

1. John Zalokar

John Zalokar Member

How is it that you list every nickel and dime waste of time Tournament and totally ignore the Golden Nugget Las Vegas $100,000.00 - $50,000.00 first place - event the 28th/29th [April] ?????? $ 500. Buy in for a crack at $50,000.

george likes this.
  2. george

george Top Member

go to their web site they have it listed $100,000 super suits tournament,,april 26-29 2018

3. John Zalokar

John Zalokar Member

Where? The G N website? Or This website I didn't see it on this alleged listing of events.

4. george

george Top Member

the G N website

5. John Zalokar

John Zalokar Member

No kidding - of course it's listed on the GN website. . . . Duh . . . Where is it on this compendium of future events???? Something that would have some VALUE1!!
    This is supposed to be something more than a koffee clatch for dim wits looking for someone to share thrills about almost making it to a $500 first place????

6. Billy C

Billy C Top Member

John Z.
    It's up to members ( like you ) to get the listings on the calendar.
    If you want it there, do your duty.

Billy C

7. John Zalokar

John Zalokar Member

The owner of this website should be providing a comprehensive list of Black Jack Tournaments, with a minimum of 30 days advance notice, for members planning purposes. Instead it is just another pathetic attempt at data mining for the owners personal gain as member details and interests are collected and sold. Another face book knockoff.

8. Billy C

Billy C Top Member

Doesn't work that way----------never has!!!

Billy C

george, PitchMan and johnr like this.
  9. LeftNut

LeftNut Top Member

Good grief!!!! This site is member driven, which means that any information on the calendar has been placed by an individual member. The owner(s) & moderators only keep an eye on things unless they have personal knowledge of an event, in which case they can post it just like anyone else. Perhaps you could take on the task of posting the GN BJT's yourself since it appears no one else has done so.

By the way, if anyone doesn't like the way this site operates, perhaps a full refund of the membership fee could be arranged.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
    surf, george, Billy C and 3 others like this.
  10. johnr

johnr Top Member

I agree, well written!

george, PitchMan and LeftNut like this.
  11. george

george Top Member

duh... I know a dim wit when I see one

PitchMan and johnr like this.
  12. John Zalokar

John Zalokar Member

I have not paid a membership fee - and I don't intend to. There is no reason for me to log on again.

13. Monkeysystem

Monkeysystem Top Member Staff Member

Blackjacktournaments.com is a friendly discussion forum. Let's all keep it that way.

Since there is no paid staff and the website is free, we rely on the members to keep the calendar up to date.

14. noman

noman Top Member

John Zolakar. If you're not logging on again there is no need for this post. But, a discussion of the Golden Nugget tournament would be of value. If you've played it before, your comments on its value would be appreciated. If you haven't, perhaps other members here who have might give you some insight as to its real value, now and in the future. There are some proposed changes to that tournament which make it a real iffy prop. I personally would like to be reassured that attending would be worthwhile.

In the same breath, I'd like a discussion of whether there is real opportunity in the series of Harrahas, or Ceasar's Entertainment BJ tourney's, whee upwards of 1200 people enter to play one advance tables for up to four rounds to even have a chance at money.

PitchMan likes this.