Tropicana TBJPA schedule of events

Discussion in 'Tournament Blackjack Players Association' started by TXtourplayer, Nov 5, 2007.

1. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

The Tropicana TBJPA schedule of events:

Thursday 8th thru Monday 12th:

Early Registration and Satellite events: 7:00 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.

Tuesday 13th:

Main Registration at 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. (*Note: after LVH suited BJ finals).

Satellite events: 7:00 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.

Wednesday 14th:

TBT #1 - Remembering "PHIL BACH".

Start: 10:00 a.m.

Thursday 15th:

TBT #2 - Remembering "Big Chuck Gorson"

Starts: 10:00 a.m.

Discount code for hotel rooms at the Tropicana: TBJPA-07. This code will get players a $60.00 per night room rate, (about $60.00 per night savings).

2. TedinNaples

TedinNaples New Member

More specific times available?

Rick,

Thanks for posting the info in advance. Do you have more precise details for the tournaments on the 14th and 15th? For example:
    Round 1: 10:00
    Round 2: 11:30 or 12:00
    Round 3: 1:30
    Final table: 4:00

Or something like that?

Will we have our evenings free, or will the tournaments run into the evening for those who make the final table?

And is there usually a small or big break between the semi-finals and the finals?

Of course, it won't matter if I don't get that far...but just in case. ;)

3. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

Based on number of players...

The only time I know for sure is the 10:00 a.m. starting time. We only have 6 tables to work with so based on 100 players we'll probably be through about 7:00 p.m. With 144 players it could be as late as 11:00 p.m. before we finish each night.

I will start signing up players for both days on the 8th and by the start of the 14th I'll have a better idea of how long we'll be going each day.

I hope to offer up to 4 first rounds (144 players) plus re-buy rounds. So the 2nd round cound start as late as 5:00 p.m. Once again it is all based on the number of entries.