wheeling island, wheeling,wv

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by koomooshoo, May 6, 2015.

1. koomooshoo

koomooshoo Member

hello,

just signed up......new to this site........fyi...wheeling island, wheeling wv does not have any tournaments period. also, lady luck on wed went from $20/round to $25/round and their sunday tournament went from 20/round to 40/round. all minimum bets 25 and max per hand are 500. 750 in total chips given

koomooshoo

2. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

I marked the Wheeling event as canceled, but I don't know which Lady Luck you are referring to.
    Thanks for the updates.

3. gronbog

gronbog Top Member

4. KenSmith

Likely. I guess it should be split into two events now with differing entry fees.

5. KenSmith

I see plenty of data on the website, plus another event. I'll get to it later if I have time.

6. koomooshoo

koomooshoo Member

yes, lady luck in farmington, pa - nemacoli woodlands resort - also has a may 30, 2015 tournament @ 1pm - registration on may 29 @ 7pm - win a share of 18k - based on sellout of 120 entries - 50% 1st place = 9k. every guest who buys in also receives two 25.00 match plays.

7. KenSmith

The two weekly events are updated on the calendar, and the May 30 event was added.
    koomooshoo, thanks for the updates. Just remember that you don't have to wait on us to update the calendar.
    Any member can post or update an event on the calendar.