Who's Going?

Discussion in 'Blackjack Events (Other areas)' started by KenSmith, Apr 25, 2005.

1. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

If you have booked this cruise, please post a message in this thread to let us know. I'll consolidate the list and remove the individual postings every day or so. If you'd prefer to just use your BJT username instead of your real name, that's fine too.

The List, in alpha order by username:

chipsmccoy & Jmacway: Ken and Joyce Macway
    Drbass & honeybee515: Larry and Melissa Barker, Palm Harbor FL
    gflan: Gayle, Katie (11) and maybe Dave Flanagan
    KenSmith: Smith Family: Ken, Jan, and Matthew (7), from Hattiesburg MS
    ptaylorcpa: Pat and Debbie Taylor, Huntsville AL
    Snapper, and Mrs Snapper
    TxTourPlayer: Rick and Bobbie Jensen, Irving TX

2. cherub44

cherub44 New Member

Can't go

I just found this forum recently and read about the tournament cruise. I instantly went to book the cruise when my husband "gently" reminded me that our cruise to the Caribbean (already booked) is leaving Nov. 6. I really hope this cruise goes well, as I would love you to set up another one. I won't miss it twice.

3. Springbac

Springbac Member

Going

I Am Going.

Marvin Hopper (springbac), Brentwood, Tn
    Brother, David Hopper, Murfreesboro, Tn--not A Player

4. Monkeysystem

Monkeysystem Top Member Staff Member

We just booked our room.

Keith & Karen Brandt
    Sturtevant, WI

5. instagator

instagator New Member

Booked

Already booked:
    Chuck and Kathy Calin

6. chipsmccoy

chipsmccoy New Member

Great Cruise Information on Cruise Critic

Now that we seem to be getting a "critical mass" of cruisers, I just wanted to remind all - especially those with traveling companions that are not playing in the tournies - that there has been a weath of (non-tournament) information posted at:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=167056

(since my first post) for this particular cruise, and it's ports of call - of value to new-comers and experienced cruisers alike! You can get the information by lurking, but it is much more fun, beneficial and of course to get specific information to registering and participating - just like this message board.

Chips

7. bobconley

bobconley New Member

bobconley@att.net

Bob & Jackie Conley czn't miss a cruise that we can walk to, so we will be there. I hope that we get enough tournament players signed up before the ship fills up.

8. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

Discount fares will end soon

Book you crusie now while the fares are still discounted. The block of rooms I have will only be good for about four more weeks, then prices go up (about $150 per person).

9. Joep

Joep Active Member

Valid Captain's License

Rick please check to make sure that your captain's license is not expired before the cruise.I hate to have the Coast Guard pull us over and not let the ship continue on it's voyage because of your expired license. :joker:

10. mikeaber

mikeaber New Member

Cruise

Are welder's goggles issued along with the tickets?

11. Kalex21

Kalex21 New Member

dude, are beer goggles issued with our tickets?

12. dwilkie

dwilkie New Member

Jackie and Dave Wilkie are looking forward to the cruise.

13. TXtourplayer

More than shown here

Several of the players that are signed up for the cruise do not have computors, I know of around 16 going that are not posted on this board.

14. chipsmccoy

chipsmccoy New Member

Cruise Information

Now that the series of May tourneys is over, I encourage any who will be cruising or thinking about it to not only visit, but begin to participate in the information sharing at the cruise critic thread below - dedicated to the 31 October cruise.

I can see that only a few of the BJT memembers who have posted that they are going have been there this early, but now is a great time to get any questions answered and learn about the non-tourney aspect of the cruise

Chips

15. Blackjack Bill

Blackjack Bill New Member

Blackjack Cruise

My wife and I just signed up for the cruise today with Point Loma. They said today was the last day for the group discount. So add one to the list of blackjack players on the cruise.

16. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

Welcome Blackjack Bill and wife!

For those of you that haven't yet checked out the link to the Cruise Critic site posted by chipsmccoy, there are quite a few links posted there with information about our ports of call.

I also expect that more and more cruisers will be finding that message thread as the date approaches.

17. TXtourplayer

Up and Down

I'm glad to hear we have some more signing up for the cruise, earlier today I heard a couple canceled. I still believe we will have about 60 players per tournament.

18. BigFun37

BigFun37 Member

Going on the cruise

BigFun37 looking foward to the end of October.

19. chipsmccoy

chipsmccoy New Member

Cruise Information and Forum

Thanks Ken,

In addition to the wealth of information about the cruise, ports of call, and reviews of the ship already posted (on its 4th page now), this site is also a forum to ask any specific questions you have.

Just register like you did for this site to participate.

Chips Ahoy!