Bigger Better Buffalo Run BJT – Was $30K/Now $50K – April 29 & 30, 2017

Discussion in 'Blackjack Events (USA)' started by PitchMan, Apr 6, 2017.

1. noman

noman Top Member

Thanks all. I found the event a "happy place" for the opportunity to meet a number of folks I only knew as names on this site. And to reconnect with some old time familiar faces. Can't say enough about the venue and the way Cindy runs the event. She, her staff and most importantly the dealers are A # 1. She told a number of us that she would like to have the tourneys there be known as "The Elite." Well on the way, if not already there in that goal. Problem is now many of those other high caliber playas that didn't make this one, will be flocking to Miami. Well....bring it on.....

Cause I found the tag line strategy of a long time member here to prove very effective as I stole it from him. The strategy is "Get Lucky." In the first three rounds I won hands 19 and 20 in each, providing advancement. Needless to say that didn't happen in the finals and wouldn't have mattered as there was no way to catch the leaders.

2. Cadillac Tim

Cadillac Tim Active Member

Even though I told you in person at Four Winds, Congrats Noman!! As advertised, this event is excellent, this is due Cindy and team "who get it". I'll be back in July. It was a pleasure to meet Ken, Hoping Larry, and other new friends.

noman, PitchMan and KenSmith like this.