Kewadin

Discussion in 'Blackjack Events (USA)' started by Billy C, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Monkeysystem

Monkeysystem Top Member Staff Member

Sunstar and I are about 75% leaning towards going.

2. Jonny21

Jonny21 Active Member

I will be there ! Hope to see a good turnout, including our Canadian friends.

3. Billy C

Billy C Top Member

I'm for sure doing this one!

Billy C

4. angelrun5

angelrun5 Member

I am 50/50 on this.

5. noman

noman Top Member

IF! THEY HAVE IT! What is the date?

6. gronbog

gronbog Top Member

https://www.blackjacktournaments.com/tournaments/black-jack-blowout.2707/

Note that this used to be a two day tournament with registration on Friday and play on Saturday + Sunday. It is now a one day tournament. I've update the calendar entry.
    Register Friday August 21
    Play Saturday August 22
    Accommodations for Friday and Saturday nights is included in the $275 entry fee.

7. noman

noman Top Member

TY gronbog

8. Monkeysystem

Monkeysystem Top Member Staff Member

Sunstar and I will be there.

9. gronbog

gronbog Top Member

I had every intention of going and things were looking good, but some personal/family issues have come up and I won't be able to make it. Good luck to all.

10. Cadillac Tim

Cadillac Tim Active Member

Does anyone know how their signups are going? I'll go if it's going to be in the 60 entrant range.

11. Jonny21

Jonny21 Active Member

I also had to back out due to a family matter. Good luck to all !~

12. Cadillac Tim

I just left a message for Dianne today. I told I'm in if they're at 60 players. I didn't hear back yet, I'll report what I hear. I'll be shocked if this goes. If not, I'm hoping it forces them to go back to the original tournament format.

13. Billy C

Billy C Top Member

L
    I agree Tim, but I doubt they'll go back. Sad!

14. LeftNut

LeftNut Top Member

Very sad. For me, these have gone from "can't miss" events to "if I have that weekend open."
    Maybe they'll decide that they made a big mistake and bring the old days back at least a little bit. There's always hope, right?

15. Cadillac Tim

I hope so too, but I'll settle for what they're offering and I look forward to seeing some of you up there. I'll be making it 57 players tomorrow. I played phone tag with Deanne today, but she did tell me they have 56 signed up. Hopefully, we can get some more entries and encourage others to get these numbers up moving forward.

16. Billy C

Billy C Top Member

Thanks for posting that info Tim. See you there!

Cadillac Tim likes this.
  17. Cadillac Tim

All signed up, hopefully we can get some more folks to come up. Always a fun time!!

18. gronbog

gronbog Top Member

19. Cadillac Tim

I look forward to seeing those of you who can make it up to Kewadin St. Ignace this week-end. We'll have a good time.

20. LeftNut

LeftNut Top Member

Wishing everyone the very best of good cards and great skill! Turns out I couldn't have gone anyway, got saddled with a 12-hour shift on Saturday due to someone's family issues & would have had to back out of the BJT. So, go kick some butt and have a drink or 10 for me!!!!!

Cadillac Tim likes this.